18

The make out got heated and Archie ran out of my room and walked back with a plastic bag.

"What are you doing?"

"Toni said stay safe" Archie said  as I laughed and fell back onto my bed.

"Oh my god Archie you wish" I snorted out between my laughs as Archie fell down next to me and we lay there in complete silence.

"I love you Sasha and I know I say that a lot but I really do love you" Archie said as I put my head on his chest.

"I love you too Archie" I whispered while listing to his heart beat and I smiled jumping up and running upstairs to Toni's room.

I grabbed the ink and the needle and ran back to my room.

"Archie do you trust me? I asked as he looked at me while I opened a new needle.

"Uh yeah of course" Archie said shaking his head as I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Alright lover boy I'm giving you a tattoo" I smiled as Archie looked at me with the he'll no expression.

"No"

"Please" I said pouting and Archie finally put his hand back.

"Hold still." I said as I started a line."Oh yeah this will hurt."  I smiled and in the end he smiled and kisses me.

"Okay Archie I want you to give me a tattoo but I'll let you practice on this" I said handing him a piece of paper.
We sat there for a hour before we started.

"Okay Archie" I said as he took the needle to my skin and I sat there. The tattoos turned out great and when
Toni came back she touches them up.

 The tattoos turned out great and when Toni came back she touches them up

I loved it and Archie smiled at me.

"Your dad's gonna kill me" I laughed as Toni sat back with a crimson smile.

"You guys are so cute" Toni whispered as she leaned back on the chair and I played with the hem on my bed.

"Sasha, Toni!" A voice yelled as Toni and I jolted up the door was locked and only select few had the key.

"Stay here" Toni said grabbing a knife as she walked out of my room.