39

[Sasha outfit execpt jewelry]

"Good morning Mr.Andrews" I said walking down the stairs and Fred smiled.

"Hey I didn't know you were here." Fred said as I slipped on my shoes.

"Yeah I came by last night, I heard you have this date tonight" I said with a smile.

"Yeah it's out of town so I'm staying in a hotel" Fred said as I smiled and grabbed some breakfast.

"Do you plan on staying here tonight again?" Fred asked as Archie came downstairs and kissed my forehead.

"Yes she does plan on staying here tonight" Archie said as I smiled and I kissed him and Fred cleared his throat.

"Sorry dad" Archie laughed as I grabbed his arm and we walked to school.

"Are you sure I can stay with you tonight Archie?" I asked as Archie put his arm around my shoulder.

"Of course, my place is always open for you. No matter if we're dating or not" Archie said as I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks Archie but I'll be home later because I have River Vixens practice."  I said as Archie smiled and we walked through the school doors.

"Are you seriously Head bitch in charge, I saw Cheryl give you here HBIC shirt" Archie said as I looked at him and laughed.

"Yeah, so know we run both head sports, you're football captain and I'm HBIC for the Vixens." I smiled as Archie looked at me and we kissed before I waved, and walked off.

(After practice and school)

"You're not coming home tonight are you?" Toni asked as I slipped my shirt back on and Cheryl stood by the door waiting for Toni.

"No, I'm staying with Archie. It's just him and I tonight. So don't worry Cheryl can go home with you" I said as we hugged and we split ways.

Bby😙💋- Sasha will be out tomorrow, ugh I have to be with her tonight tho

I exited the messages and opened the guys locker room door and everyone turned to look at me.

"Hey you can't be in here!" Reggie yelled as I looked at him with a sly look.

"Well I am and I'm not looking to see your tic tac sized penis I'm looking for Archie" I said as Archie walked out and looked at me.

"Uh"

"Don't uh me you sent the message to the wrong girl so who is she Andrews! " I yelled as all the boys put their attention to us.

"Baby what do you mean?" Archie asked as I shoved my phone at him and tapped my foot on the ground as he read the message.

"I didn't send this, Sasha I promise I haven't had my phone since practice started." When he said that and I turned towards Reggie who let out and small laugh.

" You Bitch" I said slapping him as the guys oh and awed.

"I'll be outside waiting for you" I told Archie as he nodded and I walked out and sat against the wall waiting.