15

I had my head in my knees as I sat in the cell and I heard Toni laugh and I put my head up and I jumped up.

"Toni, Archie" I said as Archie touched my face through the bars and Toni held my hand.

"You'll be free soon we pulled the tape from the Lodge and I told them you picked up the knife because it was Sweet Pea's and you wanted to remember him just in case they ask" Toni said as I smiled.

"I love you both so so much" I said as the cop said they had to leave and I sat back down.

/5:30 am/

The bars opened and I sat up and the cop let me out.

"You're free to go" the officer said as I ran out and there was my dad and I wrapped him in a hug, I hated his guts but just seeing him there to see me made me proud.

"I payed your bail"

"What really, thank you" I said with a smile as he let go of me and I stood in front of him, god he was tall competed to me.

"Yeah I've experienced this I didn't want you to go through it" He said as my eyes got glossy. He did care

"Hey Baby I heard... oh am I?" Archie asked as I smiled and took his hand.

"Bye Dad I have to go to school" I smiled as Archie put his arm around my shoulder and we walked outside and walked to school.

"So that's your dad?"

"Yeah I uh don't see him often, he served a really long jail sentence for something" I said looking at the ground and Archie lifted my chin with his finger.

"Baby it's fine, I wrote you a song" Archie said as I smiled.

"Really can I hear it" I smiled as Archie looked at me with a smile.

"No not till later" he said as I looked at him.

"Asshole" I jokingly said as I hit him with my jacket.

"Stop it" Archie yelled as I laughed and when we walked inside all eyes were on me and then I saw it. I stormed over to my locker written in a red ink or maybe blood was.

Serpent killer

I looked back to everyone laughing and me and I rolled my eyes.

"Who the fuck had the nerve to do this shit!" I yelled as more laughed erupted and I threw my jacket down and out of it slide a pocket knife. I always cared one on me.

"Do you think this is a fucking joke! Someone died! And all you cock sucking assholes thinks it's funny well you all can go to hell!" I screamed as I picked my jacket up and Reggie passed by.

"Guys don't make her mad we don't her to kill us" Reggie and the group laughed and that was it I hit Reggie and while he laided and the floor I sat on him.

"You did it didn't you!" I yelled as Reggie laughed.

"Kinky" he laughed as I grabbed his face and whispered in his ear.

"Listen Reggie if we were on the Southside you proably would be dead for making comments like that so you best keep your mouth shut" I whispered before letting go of him, kicking him in the ribs and walking off.

"Lesson learned don't fuck with my girl friend" Archie said as I held in a laugh.

"God I love you Andrews" I smiled as Archie was standing over me and we kissed.

"Love you too baby" He said as I kissed him and the princable walked out.

"Hey!" He yelled us as we laughed.

"See you at 6:30 dress nice" Archie said running off as I smiled.

"Okay!" I yelled as I walked with Toni to English.