79

Sasha sat on Jugheads bed crying.

"Sasha, she snapped you. She said, bet you're fucking crying." Jughead said as Sasha wiped her tears.

"Tell her, suck my dick and if she wants to fight we will." Sasha said as Jughead sent the messages."

Hours later

"I'll burn her house down, like I did thornhill." Cheryl said as they all sat around her dinner table.

"Cheryl shut up." Betty, Jughead, and Toni said. Sasha walked in.

"We're gonna fight, professionally. I guess."

The day of the fight

"Hi there Emma. Ready for me to beat your ass." Sasha laughed as Emma took the mic.

"Look Sasha I have a whole stadium rooting for me. Who do you have your little small town hoes!" Emma yelled as everyone from Riverdale started throwing shit and yelling.

After the fight
Sasha stood up and grabbed the mic.

"Look here Emma I beat your ass and stole your fans. Oh and I'm taking my man back. Suck it bitch. Don't fuck with someone from Riverdale." Sasha   threw the Mic down and walked off.

Month later

Sasha laided on Archie as he slept and she played on her phone.

Sasha looked at Archie and their baby pup axe.

"Fuck this is so perfect." Sasha said and she closed her eyes and saw her mom.

Mom?" Sasha asked as the two hugged. Sarah grabbed Sasha and smiled.

"You're so grown. Sasha please keep your life this way... You are so beautiful. Archie and you are so cute. I'm so glad you found a man that was right for you. Please don't go down the wrong path babe. I love you " Sarah said as Sasha cried.

"I love you too mom." Sasha said as her mom disappeared and Sasha held Archie tight and Archie woke up and turned so her was laying side to side with Sasha and he pit her arm around her.

"I love you baby." Archie said kissing Sasha and Sasha snuggled in Archie as their puppy laided between them.

"I love us." Sasha mumbled closing her eyes.

They snuggled all night long and Fred looked at Jessica as they went to wake them for school.

"They're perfect." Jessica said as Sasha smiled into Archie's chest.

This is all she wanted and she was hoping it would all stay this way