82

The six kids woke up all cuddled together on the floor. It was 5:38 and they needed to get home and ready for school. So they all go tin Sashas car and drove home.

"See you guys at school." Sasha said as walked inside. Fred and Jessica would be gone for a week, they were in Hawaii enjoying their honeymoon.

"We're  not going to school." Archie mumbled laying on the couch and Sasha nodded making some eggs and she sat down with Archie and they cuddled.

"These eggs are shit." Sasha said as Archie laughed.

"True. Honestly I'm glad that it's Friday other wise I would have not gone to school all week." Archie said as Sasha, axe, and him cuddled on the couch.

4 hours later- current time 10:20 Am
Sasha woke up and Archie was gone but she couldn't hear the shower so she figured Archie was out taking the dog on a run.

"Archie!?" Sasha called and got no replies so she again figured Archie was running. Sasha started lunch and went upstairs to get dressed. The door opened and Sasha was putting plates on the table. A sweaty, shirtless Archie walked through the door with little axe.

"Hey baby," Archie missed Sasha and sat down with Sasha at the table. After that they went up to shower.

The day went by quick and Sasha a d Archie fell back asleep on the couch to wake up at at 4 to hear a loud back and Axe barking

"Sasha?" Archie asked as Sasha gripped Archies hand.

"I'm here baby, but if that wasn't you then who was it?" Sasha asked as a guy walked down and Sasha closed her eyes and mumbled to Archie.

"Pretend you're sleeping" the two pretended to sleep as a man robbed the house, Sasha was holding her breath yo stop her from crying bit so it took was axe to help and Archie shot up and Sasha yelled.

"Archie no!" Sasha screamed.

"Get down! Do you have any money or anything expensive on you?" The man asked as the others looked around.

"Yeah my purse upstairs I'll show you." Sasha said as she got up and mouthed to Archie "call betty and say 25."

25 was a call for help that the girls made.

Not even 2 minutes layer Sasha heard the door open. She could hear the cop sirens and the sound of serpent downstairs.

"You have a a second to.run before they come and kill you." Sasha whispered as the land went out the window and Sasha rushed downstairs and Toni hugged her al9ng with Cheryl and Betty.

"Thank god Everyo-

"Jughead!" Archie yelled and all the girls faces drained