16

School was over and Toni laughed walking out with Cheryl.

"Good the two people I was looking for" I said as they stopped confused.

"Why? You never need us especially Cheryl" Toni asked as I laughed pointing towards Archie who was talking with a group of boys.

"I think we're going out he told me to dress nice" Cheryl' s face lit up as I said that and then screamed.

"Yes I am so excited!" Cheryl took my hand as Toni laughed and followed us.

6:25

Cheryl had me in this.

I sighed and looked at myself

I sighed and looked at myself. I had never ever dressed this way and I didn't want to lie to myself but I didn't want to like it because it took my badass exterior and wiped it away.

"Thanks Cheryl, you're the best" I said as she smiled.

"I know" and then she hugged me and I hugged Toni.

"Don't forget protection" Toni said as I grabbed the shoe off the floor and threw it at her and she screamed.

"Bye guys" I said as I walked outside.

"Cheryl dressed you I see" Archie said as I looked up and smiled.

"Why do I look bad?" I asked, I mean I was outside of my comfort zone.

"No no no! You look sexy"

"Oh my god, teenage boys" I laughed as Archie took my hand and we got to his house and his dad who was better was sitting outside in his car.

"Hi Mr.Andrews" I waved as Archie closed the car door behind him.

"Hey Sasha, you look nice"

"Thanks" I said as someone texted me.

Unknown- your a badass I like my women that way
Me- Reggie I swear to god I will beat your ass.

@ the restaurant

I sat across from Archie with a huge derpy smile on my face and then Archie said he'd be right back. I countined to eat as Archie came back with a guitar.

She's from the Southside I'm from the Northside we got that forbidden love that makes people crazy.
She hides her soft side in that badass jacket. That smile and those brown eyes fit perfectly with her attitude.
Our love is undeniable and baby don't worry, we run this world we're the couple that make people jealous.  She's Bad and I'm good but we fit like puzzle pieces, I couldn't ask for a better lover or a better friend and Sasha that's why I wanna Marry you.

I choked on my food as everyone looked at me and Archie got on his knee and I started to freak out.

"Sasha I know we're young and in no way am I saying marry me I just wanna give this ring to promise you that one day I will marry you" Archie said as I got up and hugged him.

"Yes" I said as that ring slide on my finger people cheered and I smiled.

"I love you Archie" I said as we sat back down and finished dinner.

"I can walk you home" Archie offered as I smiled.

"Its fine and I don't want you getting jumped I'll text you when I get home." I said as we kissed and parted ways.

It was a dark night silent I was walking on the sidewalk and I just had that feeling that someone was following me so I turned walking towards the bar.

"Slow down baby" someone whispered grabbing my wrist and I went to hit them put they caught my other wrist and then a group swarmed around and I freaked out.

"Let go of me you cunt!" I yelled struggling to get my arms free he was strong and with a group of guys surrounding me it wasn't any better.

Finally in a smidge of light I could make out who it was and I freaked he had so much against me... I was going to die tonight was all I could think.