17

<this chapter was rushed and may not be the best.... Thanks for all the support>

"Reggie" I said as he smiled and the others let go of me and Reggie sent them off as he pinned me against a tree.

"Hey beautiful"

"Bitch" I spit back at him as he smiled.

"I just wanna make a deal"

"Okay well let's start with you getting the fuck off of me." I said as Reggie backed off and I tuck a swing and he caught my fist.

"Come on Sasha, the serpent killer I just need..

"Didn't I say that if you said that on my side I would kill you!" I screamed as I pushed him to the ground and pulled my pocket knife and held it to his throat.

"Woah woah Sasha" Reggie said as I closed the knife and pulled him up.

"Learn you place now get out of here before I do kill you" I said as Reggie took off running and I sighed and tucked the knife back in my pocket and I walked home, closing the door behind me and I turned the light on seeing Toni and Cheryl asleep on the couch.

"Hey how was the date" I  screamed as I turned and saw Jughead, my eyes widened.

"Oh my god Jughead how'd you get in here?" I said as I looked over the two girls fast asleep, I smiled and shook my head while removing my shoes.

"Key under the doormat." Jughead said as I nodded and removed ratings and sat them on the counter.

"I'm going to change" I said walking into my bedroom and Archie was there and I turned around and the whole crew was in my house, Toni and Cheryl stood there with a huge ass smile on their faces.

"Umm, so wait was Reggie involved in this plan?" I asked as Betty looked at Jughead and then everyone shook their head no.

"Yeah I came home late because Reggie stopped me on my way here, he wanted to make a deal he.... How was this?" I was so confused as Veronica spoke up.

"FP was supposed to stop you" she said as I looked at Archie, he was upset and I pushed everyone out and closed the door.

"I'm going to kill him" Archie said as I kissed him.

"It's fine I took care of it" I mumbled as Archie removed my shirt.

<3rd pov>

"Damn!" Archie yelled as Jughead Betty Toni Cheryl and Veronica laughed.

"I think we should leave now" Jughead said as they all agreeded.

"Stay safe love you guys!" Toni yelled closing the door behind herself.