7

Archie and I sta inside his house I was petting his dog while he changed.

"Uhh, so I need to get back to school so I don't miss practice," Archie said as I looked up.

"Yeah okay Imma head home see you on Monday or something" I laughed walking out and walking back to the Southside and into the bar, FP and Toni greeted me and pulled upstairs.

"Your dad called, he threatened to shut us down, tell the cops," FP said as I looked at him and Toni.

"He won't do shit not if I get to him first," I said about to stand up but FP grabbed my hair and pulled me back down, I was scared of what they wanted me to do, go with my dad, he'll know he did something I can never forgive him for.

"Sasha you can't solve every problem by bearing them up anyways your dad.

"Frank" I corrected as Toni continued

"Frank is bigger then you than us," She said as I looked down.

"Oh, and we need to talk about your temper we wanted to get you some anger management classes," FP said as I stood up and brushed everything on FPs desk to the floor.

"That's it fuck you guys you were no help," I said as Toni stood up.

"See this is what we mean!" Toni yelled as I sighed and looked FP Who nodded.

"Well, you all can go fuck yourselves one Toni don't tell me to fix my anger when you can barely control your own and FP telling me that I should go with my dad maybe you should try and do that with your kid!" I yelled walking out and slamming the door behind me and running down the stairs.

"Give me that," I said snatching a drink from one of the Serpents and drinking.

"What the hell Sasha." They said as I looked at them.

"Don't... I didn't get to go finish my sentence before all the Serpents and Ghoulies in the bar froze. I wanted to run but I was glued to the floor and I was at loss of words.

"No warm welcome for me come on," he said as I stood there and he looked at me, I was just standing there in black ripped jeans Archies shirt and my Southside jacket, my face was still a little beat up from the fight I had gotten into this morning.

"Sasha," he said going to wrap me in a hug and I backed away.

"Don't touch me"I warned as he sighed and he looked me up and down.

"Look at you grown into the Serpent-woman I knew you would be," He said as I looked him dead in the eyes.

"You don't know anything about me" I said looking up and seeing Toni and FP walking out.

"FP long time," He said as FP walked down and Toni grabbed me into a hug.

"I'm going to need you to leave," FP said as I hugged Toni tight and Frank and FP stood there looking at each other.

"Dad please leave, I'm happy with what I have," I said as my father walked out he listened to me.

"I'm going home," I said as I walked out heading for my home.

^Toni^

It was later in the evening and Sasha wasn't at the house and I couldn't find her. The sister in me was like WHERE IS SHE but best friend me knew to give her some space.

A group of laughing Serpents walked into the bar and I lifted my head from the table I was sitting at, they seemed like they had just done something.

Another hour passed by and finally, I heard the door open and I lifted my head to see the person I wanted to see Sasha.

"Hey welcome back we've missed you," I said as she smiled taking a seat next to me she flagged down the waiter who served her a drink.

"So where did you go"

"The lake" Sasha said drinking from her glass. Sasha had always loved the lake just the way it glistened in the sun that was one of those good traits about her.

"I'm sorry.

"Look Toni I don't want to talk about it," Sasha said and I think it was one of the only times I had seen Sasha so distraught.

The door swung open and a red-headed boy walked in and Sasha stopped breathing.

"Oh no hide me," she said as I stepped in front of her and we shuffled into the crowd.

"Who destroyed my dad's equipment!" The kid yelled. Damn, he had some balls. A serpent approached him.

"Why what are you going to do about it?" The guy shoved The read head back and Sasha screamed very softly the name Archie.

Well, Archie took a hit and another before Sasha begged me to step in.

"Hey get off of him!" I yelled pulling the guy back from the redhead.

"Go!" I yelled as the redhead walked out and I threw the guy to the floor as Sasha walked up and squared over him.

"Don't just go punching kids who aren't from here cause that's how you go to jail." She snapped. She knew the redhead... Archie, as she said, must be Andrews.

"Sasha comes on," I said pulling her outside and we stood outside the cold air whipped. Winter was coming.

"What Toni?" She asked. fixing her jacket and I looked at her. dead in the eyes.

"The redhead is that?" I asked as she looked into the distance.

"Yeah, it is" Sasha smiled and I.k as she was happy. Not trying to sound mean but I didn't want her to be happy not with one of those kids.

"He had some balls to walk in a bar full of serpents he had balls just to come on our side," I said as Sasha looked down.

"I just wish I didn't have to keep a secret from him"

"He doesn't know does he?"

"No," Sasha said as we stood out there.