59

As the masked woman's hand brushed over a knife and Sasha sat in the background tied to a chair blood dripping down her nose bruises on her face and a split lip.

"You know, that no matter how much you punch stab shoot or try to kill me I will never give you what you want and neither will they." Sasha spit out as rocked back and forth in chair trying to brake it.

"Oh I'm sure will" The masked woman smiled as she stepped closer to Sasha and Sasha spit in her face.

"Try me bitch. I will never fucking give you what you want" Sasha yelled as the masked woman walked to a desk and turned a video on.

"So guys this is Sarah and Sasha my girls" Frank smiled as Sasha wobbled over to her dad and then another little girl came into the frame.

"Oh and Sammy, come to daddy" Frank laughed as Sammy sat in her dad's lap and Sasha was in her moms.

The next tape came by and this one was dark.

A girl about the age of six was standing with a knife and lodged it into Sarah's throat and related to stab her.

"You sick mother fucker. That's my mom that's....

"Shut up" the woman struck Sasha and Sasha was out.

"No it's not any of these people" Betty said as FP threw a glass.

"Well figure it out boy! Who was on that phone!" FP yelled as Archie ran upstairs to his room and grabbed Sasha's journal from his closet.

"I remember Sasha was on the phone with this girl... I could hear it and I believe that the girls name was Samantha or something, they were in a heated argument, the voice sounds like the Samantha girl." Archie said as everyone crowded around the table including Jessica and Fred as they looked through the journal.

Three days had already passed and the group got more and more worried as they put two and two together it was Toni and Cheryl who ended finding out who it was and Betty and Jughead who found out where Sasha was and FP and Archie who finally put it all together on the 10th day.

"The girl who has Sasha is...