67

[Little note before we get in to the chapter, you won't really be seeing Archie's or Bettys pov on the blackhood, it's mostly gonna focus on the four meaning Cheryl, Toni, Sasha, and Jughead, and how they're dealing with this stuff and I know you all are gonna hate me for not showing what's going on in the mind of Betty and Archie but Yolo]

"I said don't fucking touch me how about that " Sasha said as the male Ghoulie stood next to her shoving his hand into her collarbone making her stumble back a bit, but she still held her ground.

"You wanna play that game, okay bitch, next week border line." Sasha said as they  shook hands and she walked off and into the trailer she was sharing with Choni and Jughead.

"Hey Sasha welcome back."

"Hey?" Sasha said, very confused to see Betty sitting in the trailer.

"So how's everything?" Betty asked as Sasha laughed, and then looked at Betty.

"Are you serious? Shit! Everything is shit! What's next Betty you gonna steal my dog? Cause I mean I guess you just like stuff I like don't you?" Sasha yelled opening the trailer door.

"Look I'm sorry and I promise Archie will-

"Get the fuck out." Toni said walking into the living room with Cheryl, Betty put her head down and walked out.

"Eww why was she here. To apologize to my depressed hobo?" Cheryl stated then asked as Jughead smiled walking out.

"Thanks Cheryl, I guess. So wait who was here?" Jughead asked as he grabbed a glass.

"No one she didn't want anything from anyone of us. Except to hurt us more." Sasha closed the door and walked to her room that she shared with Jughead. Jugs bed was in the car left corner facing the door and Sasha's was far right facing the door. Sasha sat on her bed and a tear ran down her face before she ripped open her closet and grabbed a box of stuff that she had, the box included pictures of her in Archie, his varsity jacket from last year, necklaces, anything Archie gave her. She picked up the pictures which all were framed in glass pictures frame and threw them. Glass shattered everywhere and Sasha threw whatever she could.

"We should go in there." Toni said as Jughead stopped them and he walked in, getting hit in the head with a pillow.

"Hey, come on. What are you doing?" Jughead said sitting right next to Sasha as she threw herself into Jughead arms as he rubbed her back.

"I miss him, so fucking much even though he hurt me." Sasha cried as he just mumbled things like you're amazing, don't let a guy hurt you, until she fell asleep.

When Sasha was asleep Choni cleaned the room and Jughead put Sasha on her bed and helped clean.

Next morning

A knock on the trailer door woke Sasha up, she saw all the pictures neatly put in a pile on her desk and she smiled slipping on a hoodie and walked out and opened the door, seeing Archie and she slammed it shut.

"Who was that?" Cheryl asked walking out of her room and grabbing some strawberries.

"Uh no one. I'll take care of it outside." Sasha said stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

"Look I have something to tell you, but I can't right this second I can-

"No Archie. I don't want to talk to you,  please get off my property." Sasha said as she walked up the two stairs to her trailer. She opened the door, looked back at Archie and then closed the door.

Same day, night time

Sasha slipped her shoes on and put her serpent jacket on and fixed her hair and walked out hugging Jughead.

"Bye, just remember I love you, like a brother."
"Toni thanks for always being there."
"Cheryl thanks for being a queen" Sasha said as they all waved said their goodbyes and she left pulling out her phone on the way.

[I'm not spoling anything from the shown I'm just using something that happens to someone to Sasha."

"Hi Fred is Archie there?"

"Yeah let me get him." Fred mumbled as Sasha waited for Archie.

"Hey?" Archie questioned as Sasha smiled.

"Just so you know, I still love you. I'm saying this just in case it's the last time I can." Sasha said as she hung up and walked to border line Ghoulies lined up and Sasha put her hand in the center.

"Heads." Sasha said as rain poured down and thunder cracked. Meanwhile Archie was calling Toni and Cheryl, he had Betty calling Jughead.

"Please don't hang up, I'm worried. Where's Sasha?"

"Out." Toni said rolling her eyes as she went to hang up.

"She left me a note saying that she loves me just in case she can never say it again. I'll meet you at the border." Archie hung up as the first punch was thrown and Sasha went straight to the ground.