32

Sasha fixed her hair as she heard the door open Toby appeared.

"Hey what are you doing here I thought you were going to the fair with you sister" Sasha asked turning and grabbing her phone from the table.

"I heard that you were going to Archies for dinner"

"Yeah Toby, I'm going to Archie's for dinner I don't see a problem there" Sasha said as she grabbed her coat.

"Yeah but not dressed like that" Toby said as Sasha l8ked her lips and spoke her mind.

"Okay one you're not my mom or dad so I can wear what I want and the only reason I dated you was to make Archie jealous so you are now single get out of my house" Sasha yelled as Toby went to hit her and Sasha caught his fist and twisted it back stepping 9n it to make sure she broke every single bone in his hand.

"Didn't your mamma ever tell you not to put your hands on a woman!" Sasha yelled as she walked out slamming the door behind her.

"Hey I heard you yelling. You okay?" Archie asked as Sasha smiled.

"Yeah can we just go"

"Oh yeah my girlfriend and her brother are going to be there." Archie said as Sasha stopped in her tracks.

"Oh" Sasha said as she entered Archie's house and her face dropped more then it already had there stood Jacob Dixon.

"Jacob, Aleshiha" Sasha said as the two smiled.

"Hey Sasha long time no see" Jacob said touching Sasha's face and she smiled and her cheeks went red.

"So Aleshiha you're dating my ex, I knew you liked leftovers." Sasha said as Fred walked in and motioned Sasha over and she stepped away with him.

"Yo Fred what's up with Archie"

"He's trying to make you jealous, do the same date Jacob he's your ex"

"How'd you know? You know whatever yeah Fred I will, god you're a bad dad"

"No I'm not I want him to date the best girl and the one he loves and obviously that's you" Fred said as Sasha started getting teary and the two hugged.

"Thanks Fred you deserve the world"