84

Who stiid i  front of Sasha made her stomach turn.

"I'm sorry." Sasha said throwing up now not only did she have to spread the bad news about Jughead to FP so also had to tell Gladys and Jellybean. She had a whole family that she was going to let down.

"I'm, I, I have to go." Sasha said running off and FP looked at Gladys and FP, he motioned them inside the building.

"Who was that and why dud she act like that." Gladys asked as everyone moved towards Jugheads hospital room.

"Mom it's pretty clear that's his girlfriend." Jellybean said as FP stopped in his tracks.

"No. That's his sister, my daughter. That's his family! His girlfriend was here earlier, his friends were here. The people that actually care Gladys. I mean you would know if you were here!" FP yelled as Jellybean slipped away and Gladys looked at FP.

"Oh so now it's my fault! At least I didn't get my son stabbed! At least I didn't let my son join a gang or live on the streets. Archie filled all in. God I really should of taken him to Toronto with me and Jelly!" Gladys yelled.

"Really!? Well your son loves it here, lives his sister and gang and family and at least I didn't just ditch my son! At least I came back! Jug got stabbed trying to save someone Gladys. So fuck off! Also if you're a perfect mom. Where the he'll is Jellybean. Jugheads room is 180. Now  Leave me the hell alone." FP said walking off as Gladys sat there and sighed.

"What do I say Arch? How do I tella mother and father their son most likely will not make it out of the hospital alive. How do I tell jellybean that she missed many years with her brother and won't get to make it up because he's dead." Sasha said during down and Archie looked at Sasha and grabbed her hands.

"He'll make it out." Archie tried reassuring Sasha but she wouldn't make it.

"No listen everyone life went terribly wrong when they met me. I mean start looking back on it. God I'm a bad cure. Maybe I should just he-

"Sasha things happen for a reason. Okay. Also I think you need to tell fP and Gladys.  Then they can tell Jellybean however they want." Archie said as Sasha hugged him.

"Its just hard you know. I'm glad I have you and the rest of the crew." Sasha said as she stood up and sighed

"I have to go. I have something to tell Gladys and FP." Sasha said standing up as she walked outside and had Jugheads beenie. She sighed and played over exactly how she was going to do, what she was going to say.

Sasha walked inside the hospital and walked into the room.

"Gladys, FP. We need to talk. Look when the doctor pulled me out earlier. FP you were there. He uhh said that, uhh well..

"What is it hun?" Gladys asked as Sasha sat gripped Jugheads beenie tighter. She closed her already rear filled eyes.

"Sasha. What is it?" FP asked as Sasha breathed in sharply and looked at Jughead laying there in the hospital bed.

"Look the doctor pretty much said that Jughead wasn't going to make it out alive and  I've been really fucking upset and I'm sorry." Sasha cried as FP ran put and Gladys hugged Sasha.

"Hunny it's going to be okay. Thank you for telling us." Gladys cried put as she turned Sashas back and Sasha looked at her.

"You're a great moms Gladys."

10:28 Pm
Sasha was fast asleep on the couch at home. Some how everyone had got her home and she was sleeping for once.