9

The next morning all of us walked to the Northside and into their highschool, Jughead of course by our side as we walked in Toni and I leading the pack.

Of course the two sides met in the middle of the hallway.

"Move" a red head girl said as I laughed.

"You should move hun before we make you" I said as Toni smiled and the red head girl let a small fake laugh out.

"I run this school"

"I don't think yoh know what I'm capable of" Toni said as the red head said.

"Don't take this personal but I fell like I'm being threatened by a cupcake" the red head laughed as I stepped forth grabbing her by her shirt.

"Listen strawberry shortcake fucking say something like that again to Toni or anyone in this group I will not hesitate to beat your ass now move" I said as I let go of her and she stumbled back and the group parted as we Serpents walked down the hall.

"Do I look like a cupcake."

"You're my cupcake but how dare she" I said as Toni laughed and I saw Archie and we met eyes before we kept walking.

"Ahh Andrews you're still."

"Shut up Toni I'll beat your ass too" We laughed walking different ways for our classes, because we can't skip here.

A week later

Everyday seeing Archie in the hall with Veronica hurt me and the day was slowing coming to a end and I walked up to Archie who tried to walk away and I pulled him into the women's bathroom and locked the door.

"Listen I just wanna talk, after school meet me at Pops please Archie"

"Okay"

"Promise?" I asked as he put his pinky out and we linked promised and we walked out.

The school passed and a lot of us went home and some went to the woods and others to pop's.

[Archie]

I walked up to Pops and saw Sasha sitting in the booth and she looked sad and then she wiped her face, this was the second time I saw her cry. She was a strong woman.

I walked inside and saw a vanilla milkshake my favorite and I slide into the booth.

"So what do you want to say" I asked as she looked at me her eyes stained red her mascara down her face.

"Archie when we broke up that shit hurt and now Veronica and you fucking hurts me so so much but you taught me something that my life was a fucking lie because I was taught none of us could get along look at us now look at Toni and Cheryl (Yes I ship Choni) and see I think the Southside and the Northside and all sides (lol😂) can get along and I'm sorry I lied I k is it's my fault but that's all goodbye Archie" Sasha said standing up dragging her hand on the table and I grabbed it pulling her close and kissing her soft plump lips.

"I think you're right we all can get along" I said as we hugged and I heard Toni and Cheryl awwing over it.

"I missed you Andrews"

"Wait so what's your last name" I asked as she laughed and Toni yelled.

"Its Banks"

"Missed you too Banks" I said as I felt her smile, it all went crashing down when my dad walked in and then a man in a black maske, even though two serpents were in there they didn't know what to do they were scared too. My father stepped in front of me and then the doing of the gunshot filled the room.

[This by no means follows the time line because too 😂]