50

(Ahh I can't believe it. I made it to 50 chapter and it's thanks to you guys because otherwise I would of never finished chapter 2 so thank you all I'm open to suggestions message me and all I can say is thank you and let's hope to 50 more chapters to come♥♥)

Sasha was sleeping and Archie was getting ready for the end of the year, they still would have one more year left of highschool before college, Sasha would be fine with any college.

"Hey baby get up it's time to get ready" Archie said as Sasha mumbled a few words something like a few more minutes before turning to her side.

"I'll do your makeup or hair for you" Archie said as Sasha turned over.

"I like the sound of that can your dad make some breakfast Imma text the girls and see what we're wearing today."  Sasha mumbled grabbing her phone and texting the girls.

💋🍒-

📖🗞- Omg cute 🐍♥- Cheryl noSash- Toni just say yes 🐍♥- fine fuck you all💋🍒- love you baby thanks📖🗞- I feel weirdSash- same

📖🗞- Omg cute
🐍♥- Cheryl no
Sash- Toni just say yes
🐍♥- fine fuck you all
💋🍒- love you baby thanks
📖🗞- I feel weird
Sash- same

Sasha put the dress on.

"Please can we buy them guys we can wear them for a special occasion" Cheryl smiled holding the burgundy strapless dress in her hands, the sleeves ruffled out on the end and the girls shrugged

"I guess but you're paying"
.
Archie started curling Sasha's hair as she did her makeup, they sat in silence listening to music, it wasn't awkward it was normal. They didn't have much to talk about these days.

"Guys! Can you come downstairs." Fred yelled as Sasha smiled. Archie still had three curls to do.

"Can you wait a minute or two your son is finishing my hair!" Sasha yelled back as she pit on a lipstick and Archie finished curling and slipped on a tux. Yeaah they weren't going to the last day of school they all planned on going out.

"You look fucking sexy"

"Stop," Sasha blushed and hit Archie with her clutch, "I can say the same for you" they both laughed as they headed downstairs and Fred was down there with Jessica.

"Hi Dr.Loney" Archie said as he slipped is hand into Sasha's and they held hands.

"Call me Jessica Please or-

"Mom, we're getting married" Archie gripped Sasha's hand tighter as he walked to the door and Sasha pretty much had to jog to keep up with him and once they were outside and Archie had slammed the door he let go of Sasha's hand and sat down in the gravel.

"Hey Archie what's wro- Realised that's a stupid question. Why did you react like that shouldn't you be happy?" Sasha asked as Archie shrugged.

"I guess but why so soon they only met not that long ago." Archie meekly said as Sasha sighed and looked at Archie.

"Look at us we started dating not even a week after meeting, we barley knew each other, your dad is taking a chance just like you did with me Archie" Sasha replied back as Archie smiled and he got back up and they started walking to school where they would meet Choni and Bughead and then they would head out.