12

I slowly opened the door and I heard the sound of a chair being pushed back and when I got in Archie was holding a baseball bat.

"What the hell Archie!" I yelled stepping back as he sat back down and I could tell he was upset so I took him in my arms.

"Baby it's okay"  I mumbled hugging him as he let a tear fall on my shoulder.

"I went home to find  Cheryl and Toni ya know in the act" I said as Archie looked at me.

"I know unbelievable right" I laughed as Archie smiled a bit and handed me my jacket.

"I'm going to head to school"

From that line it spiraled down hill I started getting sick  and Archie kept sitting by the door I kept getting the phone calls.

The school was having a pep rally and I ran out to the bathroom and threw up.

"Are you okay?"

"Why would you care Veronica you hate me" I breathed as tears were flowing down my face and Veronica stood there.

"I don't hate you plus I think we both know what's going on here" Veronica said helping me up.

"Lets go get a test" Veronica said as we left.

[After the test]

"Its postive, I have a doctor's appointment on Friday" I said as Veronica smiled and we both left and I went straight to pop's and I sat in the booth and started crying. I couldn't keep it Archie already had enough on his plate.

"Archie" I said walking inside and wiping my eyes as Archie looked at me.

"What"

"I think I'm pregnant, I'm sorry"

"Are you keeping it."

"No, look you already have enough on your plate and I'm not fit to be a mom."

"But why?"

"Its my body! My life my choice!" I yelled.

"Well this is our baby!"

"Well it's your fault!"

"My fault!"

"Look I don't even know I still have to go to my doctor!" I yelled softly looking around.

"I'm sorry but you need to leave" Mary said as Archie and I looked at her.

"Why?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Your pregnant and it can't be my son"

"Well it is and we did it on that couch and in the shower. Goodbye." I said walking out slamming the door behind me.

The phone rang.

"What!" I yelled as I heard a shocked FP say.
"What's wrong are you on your..."

"FP I will fucking kill you do not say that there's a lot on my plate right now." I said as I looked down and sighed.

"Well whats going on?" FP asked as I looked down.

"I think I'm pregnant"