45

"Hey Sash bear" Toni said referring to a old child hood name and Sasha turned from the Andrews house and faced Betty Toni and Cheryl.

"Sorry we can go inside" Sasha said as they all walked inside Betty s house and upstairs.

Sasha took a seat by the window and as the girls went downstairs to get food and stuff Sasha looked at the house across from Bettys, it was Archie s and she could see memories playing out in the house.

"Rawr" Sasha said as Archie walked in and jumped a bit taken back Sasha was there.

"Hi there Romeo" Sasha said knocking on Archie's window and he opened it.

"I think it's supposed to be the other way around"

"I'm different now move so I can come in" Sasha laughed.

"Archie dont...." Archie opened Sasha s small bag and a bunch of tampons landed on Archie s lap and Sasha covered her red face.

"Oh" Archie said as Sasha just sat there.

"Baby Its six get up" Archie said pecking Sasha on the lips as she grabbed his head and pulled him down for a make out.

"Sasha" Betty said closing the curtains as Sasha wiped her tears and stood up going for the door.

"I'm  sorry I... I can't be here right now" Sasha said closing the door and running downstairs and out the door she walked into Archie's empty house even Vegas was gone. Vegas was with Archie's mom.

"I just want him to say I love you again I wanna hear his voice again" Sasha cried to herself as she walked to Archie's room and put one of his sweatshirts on and laided in his bed drifting into a deep sleep.

The next morning

Sasha felt a kiss on her forehead and she opened her eyes rubbing them just making them even more red and blurry then they already were, she could faintly see a figure sitting on the bed near her.

"Fred?" She asked as the voice laughed and it was like a dream laugh as her eyes started to focus.

"Guess again baby" that sweet voice her eyes adjusted and she saw that red head she loved oh so dearly.

Sasha woke up in a dead sweat and sighed and the door to the room opened and Fred walked in.

"There's someone downstairs for you" Fred smiled as Sasha pulled herself out of bed and downstairs she walked it the kitchen and red head came into view.

"Baby" Archie said as Sasha put her hands over her mouth and started crying again.

"Andrews" she said as she walked to him and they kissed a tear filled kiss.

"You're alive and healthy and... "

"Healthy is a over statement but good enough I just wanna see you happy Juggie said you were having a hard time" Archie said as Sasha nodded in embarrassment and Archie kissed her again.

"Its okay I would be the same way with you" Archie said.

"I'll never leave your side."