73

"Wow Jess look, the people that killed sweet pea are out." Fred said as Jessica looked over and saw the newspaper.

"I thought they were serving a life sentence?"

"Who what's going on?" Sasha asked coming downstairs in Archie's shirt with her hair tied in a bun.

"Nothing Sasha go get ready for school."

"It Saturday Fred... Why let me see?" Sasha said walking over and taking the newspaper.

"No this can't be right weren't they- you know what nevermind." Sasha said crumbling the newspaper up and throwing it in the trash before going back upstairs.

20 minutes later

Sasha came back down and walked to the counter grabbing her keys and Archie wasn't far behind her with the crew.

"Where are you guys going?" Fred asked as Sasha smiled.

"Pops" Betty said as they all walked put and got in Sasha s car.

"Where are we going?" Toni questioned as Sasha sighed.

"Sweetpeas killers are being let out tonight, right now they're sitting in a cell in the police station." Everyone froze when Sasha said that and Toni yelled.

"What the actual fuck! We better be busting Keller!" She yelled as Jughead agreed.

"Yeah Sasha we better be busting Keller' s ass for this." Jughead said as Sasha put her hands on her head.

"Guys we're going to the station." Archie said as Cheryl crossed her arms.

"Exsquezze me I'm not trying to die." Cheryl said as Betty nodded.

"True that."

"Says the girl that played a game with the black hood." Toni said looking betty dead in the eyes.

"That was a life or death situation Toni, this this is just you three wanting Keller to keep them locked away." Betty argued back as Sasha turned.

"Look it is life our death they stated that once they got out they would hunt down the six kids who got them locked away." Sasha said as everyone stopped and Archie pulled into the station.

"And if you wanna be little bitches. I'll take care of it myself. Jughead move." Sasha said as Jughead climbed out and so did Sasha.

"I'm coming with you." Jughead said as Sasha smiled a weak smile.

"Thank you." Sasha said as Toni got out and they all smiled. Now this was showing a truth the three people that sat in the car were born and raised as Northsiders, the three outside of the car had a tattoo and a jacket yo show they were Serpents. They may love another but they will never be the same.

"I'm sorry-

"Listen Archie, you're not like me and so I understand, I still love you. See you at home later." Sasha said as she kissed Archie through the window and then Archie drove off.

"I just don't get it why-

"Yeah Jughead you don't get anything. They're not like us they're our lovers but they still believe in what they were taught and that was to not get in other people busssines but we never learned that and that's why we're fighting for our cause." Toni said as they stood there a bit and walked inside. [Sorry this is proably ruining the moment but just imagine badass music when they walk in because like that's all I can imagine right now😂]

"Hey you have to check in."

"Listen here Andrew, back off we're here to see Sheriff Keller." Sasha said standing at the desk as the terrified Andrew stood behind the desk.

"I'm calling-

"Andrew we've been here before, we're here to talk with Sheriff Keller." Toni said as Andrew nodded.

"Right this way." He said leading them back to a room and then he left and all the kids looked at each other before Sasha opened the door.

" Jughead? Toni? What are you doing here? Don't say it's about the people that killed that one kid." Sheriff Keller said as Toni grabbed a key off the ground and Sasha who was still outside the door took it. Sasha ran down the hall to the room where the two people sat and she unlocked the door. A thin wall of plexi glass was separating them.

"Actually that is why we're here." Jughead said as Keller sighed and closed the door.

"I'm scared for them." Betty said as Cheryl nodded.

"They all have a impulse and a bad one for that fact." Archie said starring put the window off Pops and Cheryl took his hand.

"She'll be fine Archiekins, I promise." Cheryl mumbled as Archie just shook his head.

"Hey there you two." Sasha said as they turned.

"Oh it's you, aren't you the purple haired girl." One of the guys said.

"Yes Tallboy I did used to have purple hair, and wow snake charmer(penny) thought I would never see your damned face again." Sasha sassily said.

"Oh you're so dead when I get out tonight Sasha!" Penny yelled as Sasha laughed and a tear fell down her face.

"You don't deserve to get out! Do you know what you did to me, or FPs son Juggie, or even Toni. You killed someone, someone very important! You deserve to rot in a cell for the rest of your life and if they don't kill you in there I will kill you out here!" Sasha yelled as Sheriff Keller walked in with Toni and Juggie, Sheriff Keller grabbed Sasha and drug her put as he shut the door behind him.

"What were you three thinking!" Fred and FP yelled as Toni, Jughead and Sasha stood there.

"Dad listen we wanted to-

"No Jughead that's no exception, they killed sweet pea. I get it, it sucks but you three need to learn how to keep things to yourself and Sasha you went and saw them, you threatened them!" FP yelled as Sasha pushed FP with her hand.

"Shut the fuck up FP. You would do any thing for your group who's supposedly family. You'd even hide a body. But you won't support us?!" Sasha yelled as she bit her lip and tears started falling from her eyes and Jughead wrapped her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry okay. It just hurts. I've lost so so much. And when I lost Sweetpea it hurt a lot and I want revenge for it just like I did for my mom. It's just how I work." Sasha sobbed into Jughead shoulder as FP and Fred took her and Jughead looked at Toni who and her own tears down her face.

"Listen Sasha you've lost a lot but gained a lot. Look what you have now. Karma took care of your sister and it'll do the same for them." Fred said as Sasha smiled through her tears.

"Thank you."