80

(I feel like you all want to see badass Sasha again, I feel like I weakened Sasha and nah I'm not about that life.)

Months had passed and Sasha was going back to her old ways. She broke up with Archie, moved into the house with Cheryl and Toni, she started fucking with the Southside again and drug dealing again.

"Hey Cheryl can you grab my-

"Toni! I'm kicking Sasha out! She's stealing money from me! Toni help her! She's going down the wrong path!" Cheryl yelled storming in.

"Yeah okay." Toni says as she walks away, Sasha walked inside and closed the door.

"Sasha, can we talk about-

"What about what I'm doing about the money I'm stealing? Calm down I'm good. Like I'm done stealing money." Sasha said as she sat down and Toni caught a glimpse of Sasha s shoulder area.

"Who's sucking on your neck? Is this a - GET OUT! WE'RE DONE! until you can get your life together we're done, go!" Toni yelled as Sasha rolled her eyes and left.

One month later.

Sasha was spiraling down the wrong path. She took her cool badass to dumbass badass.

"Oh god Sasha is gonna get herself killed" Betty said as Sasha downed another drink and then walked off.

Hours later.

"Oh my god." Archie cried as he singled for Jughead to call 911.
Betty held Sasha as Toni and Cheryl came running, cops short behind them.

"I knew she was spiralling out of control. I didn't know it was this bad though." Jughead said.

Hours later in the hospital 12:16 am

All the kids were tired but pulled through they needed yo know how Sasha was doing. Toni was petting Ace. Tears were dried on everyone's face but Archie's his were still wet as he constantly asked the doctor how Sasha was, if he wasn't doing that he was pacing the hallway.

"Archie Andrews, mrs&Mrs blossom, Mr&Mrs Jones" the doctor said as they smiled.

"Its Toni topaz, Cheryl Blossom. Betty Cooper, and Jughead Jones. They aren't married." Archie said as they all stood up and Betty handed the dog to Toni as they all walked to the doctor.

"How is she?" Toni asked as she smiled with a small light of hope.

"We had to pump her stomach, she broke her wrist, has a concussion, she had bleeding on the inside we took care of it. Let's just say she's in really bad condition. So go home we called her dad, hes-

"No!" All the kids yelled as the doctor looked flabbergasted.

"What?" The doctor asked as Jessica, Fred, and FP ran in.

"He beats her, I have pictures and everything" Jessica said showing the pictures "Fred and I take care of her have been for the- well.

"She ran off and we and my nana took care of her." Cheryl said as the doctor hooded and waved the Anndrews back to the room, and Toni.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of treated her like shit." Archie said as Toni pulled up the gown and shows Archie this⬇

(Don't mind the date.)

"Is that my name?" Archie asked as Toni smiled

"She had one that says Antoinette*Toni* and Forsyth Pendtenton* Juggie*, for the special people that hurt her but still deserve a place in her life." Toni said as Archie smiled.

"Your name is Antoinette, wow. Anyways that's amazing. I can't believe I would hurt her." Archie said as Toni squeezed his arm.

"Look she's hurt a lot especially by you. Make it up to her. I don't mean buy her stuff I mean treat her right. I'll take axe. Get some sleep." Toni said as she walked out and Archie at down tears started pouring.

"I'm a shitty guy."