26

A week later.]

"Reggie" Sasha said hugging him from behind as Reggie turned and the two kissed.

"Hey bbgirl" Reggie said as Toni, Archie, Cheryl, Betty, and Jughead watched from their talking spot 8n the corner of the hallway.

"Hey I'll talk to her"Betty offered as the your others turned from looking at Reggie and Sasha to her.

"Okay Betty if she doesn't listen to her Toners she's not going to listen to you" Cheryl said as Betty looked down and Veronica walked up.

"No but she'll listen to me" Veronica smiled and the whole group rolled their eyes.

"Yeah defiantly, you're the whole reason she's acting...

"Don't blame this on me Toni! Your sister decided to break up with Archie and leave Riverdale not me" Veronica said turning on her heel and storming up to Reggie and Sasha.

"What do you want?" Sasha asked as Veronica grabbed Reggi and started kissing him but what broke Sasha more was that Reggie kissed back and there she was alone again.

"Veronica you fucking cunt! You've stole everything from me! My friends my boyfriend and now my other boyfriend! You just can't get any worse" Sasha said as Veronica smiled devilishly.

"How about I hired someone to burn your house down so you would leave Riverdale how would that make you feel?" Veronica sneered as Sasha looked at Veronica.

"Wow, Veronica I don't know what's going on in your life but you just ruined mine everything I loved was in that house and it's all gone because you don't like me" Sasha cried out as she ran out and breathed in and out with shaky breaths.

"I can stand this!" Sasha yelled as she checked her pocket in the was a lighter and she walked out to Veronicas home and snuck inside.

"You're home early" Sasha said turning the chair as Veronica jumped.

"How the hell?"

"Veronica you put me through so much pain so I'm giving it back" Sasha said opening the lighter and lighting it while dropping to the floor that instantly caught fire.

Sasha climbed out the window and disappeared into the woods.

"Sasha! Sasha!" Sasha woke up in a dead sweat and Archie Toni and Cheryl were standing over her.

"Get out of my face" Sasha said swatting them away.

"Oh good she's up" Betty said running in with Fred.

"You blacked out" Toni mumbled and then looked down. "After Veronica told you what she did" Toni finished as Sasha looked at her hands.

"I want revenge"