58

"Lets play a game bitch" Sasha said as the masked man laughed.

"You still haven't finished mine"

"Oh yes I did you're in the basement. Rules of my game now. 1.no weapons 2.we don't hide 3.you can't call anyone. I'm sure you already know everyone has already left. I'll be waiting." Sasha hung up tucking the gun into her belt and a knife.

Slowly and surely she heard the footsteps of someone walking upstairs and Sasha smiled.

The masked man appeared and they stood face to masked face.

"This will be your last day in Riverdale more so maybe on earth." The masked person said.

"I could say the same for you" Sasha replied as a the masked person threw a hand and Sasha caught it and twisted it back pushing the person to the floor and she stood a top them removing the masked. She stumbled back in horror as the person ran.

"Oh my god" she cried falling to the ground the gun by her side and a the knife in her hand.

"Hello this is the Cooper house"

"Can I speak to Archie?"

"Hey Sasha are you okay?"

"This isn't Sasha"

"Who are you! What have you d9ne with Sasha!" Archie yelled as the person laughed.

"16 days. That's all you have to find her. And if you can't. Pop goes the weasel." The phone line went dead and Sasha struggled.

Archie dropped the phone. Tears in his eyes.

"She's got Sasha" he mumbled as everyone looked at Archie.

"What do you mean she?" Toni asked as she looked through her bag for her phone.

"I know that voice. I've heard it before I don't remember where, but I know that voice" Archie shivered out.

Betty pulled a bulletin board and started grabbing pictures from a file. She pinned Veronica up and very single girl from Riverdale excluding Sasha, Toni, Cheryl, and of course herself.

"Lets get started"