49

"The jury has come to a decision of who should have full custody over Archie Andrews and it....

The room was silent and Archie was gripping Sasha's hand and Fred was holding Archie's shoulder, Mary was sitting next to Frank, the room was dead quiet as the judge opened the paper the wrinkling was the only thing to be heard.

"Custody goes to Fred Andrews, thank you all for coming."the judge spoke as everyone on Fred's side broke out in happy screams and Sasha jumped in Archie's arms placing a kiss on hisnlips then Archie and Fred shared a must needed hug.

( side note Sasha colored her hair brown a while back)

Sasha took scissors sitting in the mirror and cut, she cut her long brown hair into a shoulder length cut and smiled.

"Holy shit--" Toni mumbled as she walked into the school bathroom and saw Sasha.

"New world, new me, fresh starts" Sasha smiled as Betty and Cheryl walked in.

"What the--

"New her new world blah blah" Betty said she and heard the whole sha bam earlier.

"I think it looks great" a voice said as all the girls screamed and Josie stood there.

"Thanks Josie" Sasha said as Josie walked put and the girls laughed grouped together and walked out.

"Betty, Sash-a what the- Jughead was interrupted by Archie.

"Jug shut up it fits her look how beautiful and smart she looks" Archie gave Sasha that look that brought her back to the first time they ever met, the look that gave her butterflies.

"Sasha?" Archie asked as Sasha snapped into reality sitting in Archie s bed with a book in her hand.

"Sorry zoned out I'm glad your dad won"