88

(Where were you, you may ask. Idk doing shit. Anyways I'm here and here's your chapter)

Sasha hunted down her brother it took two months but she finally did it. She was planning on meeting him today. She would of course bring Along Archie.

"I'm so nervous." Sasha said as she looked at Archie with a nervous face and she bit her lip.
" I mean maybe he won't want to see me.' Sasha said as she put her hand on her face.

"He will love you I promise baby." Archie said as he hugged her and they smiled.

"Okay we should head out." Sasha said as she grabbed her keys and they walked outside..

Archie and Sasha drove for six hours and finally approached the house her brother was staying in. He was 18 years old and living with his adoptive parents.

"I'm scared. Will he beat me up?" Archie asked as Sasha laughed. They walked to phone and knocked on the door.

"Who are you." Sashas brother asked opening the door and Sasha started to tear up.

"You're my brother." Sasha said as the boy looked at Sasha.

"Sasha? Oh my god I thought I would never see you again." He said hugging Sasha.

"This is my boyfriend Archie." Sasha said as Archie waved.

The two spent hours catching up. Sasha was so happy. Her brother was going to Brown for college and he had a scholarship for football.

"See you soon Sasha." He said as Sasha and Archie waved and walked out.

Diary entry number 214
I met my brother today. I am so proud. I loved yo meet him. He's this amazing guy and going to Brown. Smart guy. He liked Archie. Which is so so amazing. I can't believe my 18 year old brother knew who I was. I'm just saying this was the most amazing day of my life, I believe. -Sasha Brown

"Babe let's go to bed." Archie said as Sasha shut the book and climbed into bed next to Archie.

"I love you" Sasha said closing her eyes.

"Love you too."