13

It was a month later the pregnancy was a fake and we all sat in the lounge. Betty and I put a stop to the black hood turns out it was the janitor.

"Love you" Archie mumbled as I reached up and pecked his lips and then put my head back on his legs.

"All of you listen up" Veronica said as she walked with her boyfriend and the announced her idea and we all hopped in a car and drove to the 'Lodge Lodge'

"Come one guys let's have some fun!" Veronica yelled walking away as my phone started ringing.

Cheryl- Jugheads with you right?
Me- yeah.  I directed Jughead over as we stood there listing.

"So over Christmas I saw uhm Betty and Archie getting a little close and like this was a passionate kiss like tong and all" Cheryl said as I handed my phone to Jughead.

"Oh no get back here Sasha" Jughead said as he handed me the phone and walked away.

"Thanks Cheryl, tell Toni I'll be home sooner then expected" I said as Cheryl made a noise and hung up.

<in the hot tube>

"Hey since Betty and Archie thought it was okay to kiss over Christmas maybe Jug and I kiss?" I purposed as Jug smiled and he said a few things and I walked over to Jughead.

"Trust me." I mumbled as we kissed and then when we pulled apart I got out of the water and walked back to my room.

"Are you fucking serious!?"

"Hey I wasn't the one who decided to kiss Betty" I said shrugging as I pulled my hair up and grabbed my bag and phone.

"Don't leave Sash please" Archie begged me as we heard the bed squeak and we both looked to the wall.

"Oh my god are they?" Archie said as I laughed and nodded. Archie put his arms on my shoulders and pulled me close kissing my forehead.

"I love you Archie even though I act like I don't sometimes" I said as Archie smiled.

"I love you too babygirl" Archie said as I put my bags down and my phone went off.

"Hey what's up"

"I...I" Toni's sobbing voice and screams was all I could hear and I started to panic.

"Toni. Wh...." the line went dead and I freaked.

"No no no!" I yelled as Archie looked at me and I ran out and grabbed Veronica who was eating with her boy.

"Call your driver now!" I yelled and Veronica took my phone dialed the number.

"What's going on" Betty said walking out as I grabbed Jughead.

"We need to go now! Where's the car?" I yelled as Betty and Archie looked at us.

"Can we...

"No!" Jughead must of got the call from his dad or Toni because he seemed panicked and worried.

"Its here" Veronica said as I kissed Archie and grabbed my coat as Jughead and I ran out.

Baby💓😘- What's going on
Me- something's going down on the Southside
Baby💓😘-what?
Me- not sure yet

When the car finally approached I got out and ran Jughead short behind me and I tried calling Toni voicemail Sweetpea voicemail.

"Their not answering call your dad!" I yelled as the screams got louder and I froze when we got there.

[This next part never happened in the show or comic it's just a twist on the story]

Toni was on the ground crying I stood there hand over my mouth as tears slid down, FP stood there shocked and Jughead looked down.

What we all saw that day was to much there... there was the dead body of...