11

"Hey can you join me" Archie whispered sticking his head out of the shower curtain, I looked up and took my shirt off and pants then removing everything else and I stood my back facing Archie as the shower washed the dirt and blood off my body and then I turned to face Archie and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Jump" he said as I jumped and I wrapped my legs around him and he pinned my against the wall and we made out.

[My writer that writes my sex scenes is busy w/ family shit so we all know the sec happened it just won't be said.]

I got.out of the shower and dried off putting on one of Archie's shirts and sat down stairs and made lunch for Archie and I.

"Are you making lunch?" Archie asked standing behind me as I smiled and he turned my to face him and we kissed.

"Wait was I good?" Archie asked as I fell to the floor laughing and Archie looked worried.

"No it was fine Archie just a dumb question" I said as Archie kissed me.

"Maybe try again later?" Archie asked as I smiled and looked at the stove.

"Maybe" I said turning back to the stove.

"Any news on your dad though?" I asked as Archie froze and he shook his head.

"Sorry I shouldn't of said anything"  I mumbled as Archie hugged me.

"Its fine" Archie said as I put the food on the table and Archie and I sat down to eat it and I turned my phone on.

Betts- Is Archie okay I heard
Toni- are you two okay?
SP- I heard you alright is your boy toy okay?
Veronica- back off Karamas a bitch
Jughead- I'm coming over soon to check on Archie.

I shut my phone back off and looked at Archie with a smile.

"Come here" I said as Archie came  and I kissed him, again I smiled as we moved to the couch and we heard the door knob being turned and Archie fell and I grabbed his shirt and pulled it one while he pulled his shorts on quick.

"Hey Jughead" I heard Archie  say as I looked out from the kitchen and saw Jughead standing with Betty and Betty saw me and pushed pass the two guys and hugged me.

"Are you okay  I heard that you"

"Don't bring it up Betty" I said as she nodded and we sat on the stairs talking while Archie and Jughead talked outside.

"Hey Betty I don't know if you like Veronica but she...

"I know I heard" Betty said as I looked at her and she looked at Jughead.

"Hey when Archie's dad gets better we should go on a double date" Betty said  as I looked at her and then at my hands.

"What if he doesn't get better" I mumbled as Betty hugged me.

"He will Sasha he will" Betty said as the guys walked in and Jughead called Betty over to him and they both left.

"Wow okay" I said sitting on the couch and Archie sat next to me.

"What if my dad doesn't get better?" Archie asked as I looked at him.

"I... I don't know Archie, Even if your dad died I would be able to help you my mom died too"

"Jughead told me to call my mom"

"Do it she....

"I can't I don't I just..." Archie was having a break down and I hugged Archie and kissed his head.

"Give me ypur phone I'll call her" I said as Archie handed me the phone and I called Archie's mom and stepped into the kitchen.

"Hello Archie?" Mary(is that her name idk😂)said as I cleared my throat.

"Hi Mrs.Andrews I'm Sasha your sons girlfriend and we need to talk something bad happened."

"Is Archie okay oh I'm coming."

"Archie is oka... it's Fred he's been shot" Flashbacks hit me and I started to tear up.

"Do you want me to come or something?" Mary asked as I sighed and looked at Archie.

"Yes." I said as I hung up and I jumped over the back of the couch and sat next to Archie.

"She's coming to vist" I sighed and laided my head on Archie's lap.

"I have flashbacks" Archie said as I looked at him my eyes glossy.

"Me too Archie me too" I said as we both fell asleep on the couch and around 6 or 7pm the door made a noise and I got up kissing Archie's head.
I rubbed my eyes and opened the door to see a woman she had red hair and brown eyes she looked so much like Archie.

"You must be Mary?" I asked with a smile as she looked me up and down.

"You are?" Mary asked as I smiled.

"I'm Sa....

"Mom" Archie mumbled as the two hugged and Archie started crying then I realized I wasn't wearing pants.

"Archie I have to go, Text me if yo7 need me" I said grabbing my pants from the laundry room and kissing Archie and walking out and back to the southside.

"Toni I... oh? Oh my god!" I screamed as Cheryl grabbed the serpent Jacket off the floor and Toni walked out of the bathroom.

"Toni put some clothes on! Jesus fucking Christ I live here too!" I yelled as Toni put a shirt on that was on the floor and Cheryl stood there in her bra.

"Uhm I thought."

"That I was staying at Archie's yeah no his mom came home to vist. But uhh this was a big surprise" I laughed as Cheryl walked to the bathroom and To I tan upstairs while I walked to my room.

<Archie>

"Who was that" My mom asked as Sasha closed the door and I smiled and wiped my tears.

"My girlfriend Sasha"

"She's a different one" my mother said as she walked to the laundry room and walked back out holding Sarah's blood covered Jacket.

"Oh shit" I said as my mom looked at it.

"Is this yours"

"No it's Sasha' s"

"Well who's blood is on it and I don't want...

"Its dad's she saved his life! I don't care if you don't accept her dad does!" I yelled snatching the jacket then the phone rang and my mom got it.

[After bringing Fred home]

I sat with a chair in the middle of the hall covering the front and the back baseball bat in hand I made a promise with my dad to protect him.

<3rd pov>

Archie destined on protecting his dad and Sasha holding the phone to her face.

"If you find the other person who I'm talking to I will let you go if you don't do what I say I'll slowly start killing your loved ones."