19

Toni held the knife and moved into the dark kitchen and there stood a figure in the kitchen doorway.

"I have a knife!" Toni yelled as Sasha peaked her head of the door and could see Toni's outline and another one standing in the door so being a dumbass Sasha turned the light on and the figure of her dad appeared, Toni set the knife on the counter and Archie stepped out.

"Wow just a party of y'all in here I need to speak to Sasha" Frank  [Sasha's dad] remarked while the three teens stood there, having no idea what to say or do.

"Uhh yeah sure, I'll be right back babe, Toni" Sasha said kissing Archie and hugging Toni who slid the knife in her pocket.

"Just in case he tries some thing." shivers ran down Sasha's back.

Sasha and Frank walked outside and the wind hit Sasha and she stood there in shorts and a sports bra.

"What do you want?" Sasha asked running a hand through her hair and slipping on the sweatshirt she had in her hands.

"So redhead and you"

"Archie and I yes, we're not here to talk about my boyfriend." Sasha said putting her hands in the pockets of the sweatshirt. It was Archie sweatshirt so the only thing in there was Archie's cellphone and the knife.

"No we are here to talk about him" Frank said as Toni and At his watched from the window.

"Uhh why?" Sasha asked looking at her dad with confusion.

"He's a he's a....

"He's a what a Northside a caring boyfriend a good guy a football player!" Sasha yelled as Toni slipped a jacket on.

"I don't approve of this break up" Frank said as Sasha stepped closer to her dad.

"FP does, Fred does, I do. And honestly FRANK! I don't care what you think!" Sasha yelled as Frank grabbed Sarah's arm, Archie and Toni jumped up.

"It's dad to you" Frank said as Sasha pulled her arm away and looked at the ground.

"It will never be dad, I don't care if I'm your spawn I will never call you dad, FP is the only person to this day I will call dad because he was more of one then you were and ever will be!" Sasha yelled as Toni and Archie stepped outside.

"Leave" Archie said taking Sasha under his arm, but that  pissed Frank off and he grabbed Archie.

"Hey hey hey!" Sasha yelled as Toni stood there confused she was going down to help when FP came.

"Go inside kids" FP said as Archie stumbled up and walked in with Toni and Sasha.

"Get off of serpent property." FP warned as Frank shoved him and FP and Frank started fighting.

"I'm calling my dad" Archie said as Toni and Sasha turned towards Archie.

"No you're not!" Toni yelled closing the blinds so the fight wasn't visible.

"You can't Archie my dad will drag him into the fight too, we can leave out the back, pack a bag Toni we're not staying here anymore. We're risking our lives" Sasha said as Toni walked to her room and Sasha to hers.

The girls packed and everyone slipped out the backdoor, you could hear the fight going on.

"This way we're staying with Cheryl for the night" Toni mumbled as they walked in the woods Archie had his arm around Sasha' s shoulder and they all made their way to Cheryl Blossom's house that night, while FP and Frank beat the shit out of each other.