64

(Ahh! I'm so happy I'm as of this morning<may 16th> #7 on Sasha banks. Wow. I never thought I would get this far. Thanks guys. Also if you wanna know where I get all my great ideas it's in the shower while listing to music.)

Archie walked upstairs and Sasha was sitting on the windowsill looking out into the snow.

"Hey, FP said you wanted me?" Archie asked as Sasha turned and smiled a tear filled smile.

"Get dressed warm." She said wiping her tears  and she pulled a hat on her head. Archie was dressed and Sasha patted a spot near her on the windowsill.

"What are we doing?" Archie asked as he looked down into the snow.

"Look Andrews you trust me right?"

"Yeah we're dating of course I trust you." Archie said with no doubt in mind.

"Then Jump" Sasha said as Archie looked at her and shook his head.

"Hell no."

"Archie I've jumped out this window with out snow on the ground you can do it with." Sasha said as Archie nodded they linked hands and jumped, landing in a pile of snow Archie laughed.

"Okay that was fun" Archie said as they brushed off and walked to a car and got in. Choni and Bughead were in the back.

"Took you two long enough." Jughead mumbled as Cheryl slugged him in the shoulder.

"Lets just go" Toni laughed.

Sasha put the car into drive and pulled out of the driveway.

"Guys did you know that a girl named Penny Peabody was found murdered in her home in Greendale this morning." Betty read as Toni looked at Jughead who looked at Sasha.

"Good." Sasha mumbled as Archie put his feet up on the dash and Sasha pushed them down.

"Okay, what are we doing?" Archie asked as everyone agreed and Sasha smiled.

"Okay well we're going to open my mom's bank account. I just wanna see how much is in there."

Once they arrived all the teens stepped out walking inside, Sasha walked to the desk the group behind her.

"Hi um my name is Sasha Banks. You have a bank account in here, it was my mothers, I have the code to get in do you mind if I have a look." Sasha asked as the guy checked Sasha's ID and the card her mom gave her and he let the group back there but Betty and Archie got phone calls leading them to step outside.

"Hello?" Archie asked as Bettys phone went dead.

"Is Betty with you?" The voice asked as they turned to face each other.

"Yeah" Betty muttered ouy.

"Kiss her, your first love will be your last and if you don't there will be someone dead in the morning." The voice said in a whispered kinda voice.

"No, I can't do that t-shirt

"How about Jessica, I could kill her right now. The party they're having seems pretty fun."

"Fine" Archie said as he grabbed Betty and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Oh my god" Cheryl muttered seeing the kiss between Archie and Betty.