87

Entry #109
Knowing that FP and I's kid James ia okay is great. He's 3 years older than my youngest baby Sasha, I never meant for him to be born but I'm happy he was. I can't believe that but the time Sasha is 18 he'll be 21. I hope I make it to that day. He's staying with my mother in a town 38 hours away from Riverdale. North west. The town is called Everdale. Sometimes I wonder if Sasha will ever go after James. That's why I'm hiding it from her.
XOXO- Sarah Banks.

Archie closed the book and set it back. Sasha was out with the girls and Archie was with Jughead.

"Should I rip that page out? I don't think Sasha should meet him yet. She reads that book everyday and today is this page." Archie asked as Jughead set the pizza down, he crossed his arms with a sigh.

"Personally. I agree, I think she's not ready." Jughead said putting the pizza back in his mouth.

"Hey guys we're back. We're going upstairs." Cheryl called as everyone ran upstairs and Archie and Jughead ran up and there and Archie grabbed Sashas journal and slipped out.

"Archie!" Sasha yelled as Archie ran up.

"What!?" He asked as Sasha pulled out her new shirt. She smiled and kissed him as everyone laughed before heading out.

"How was the day with Jug." Sasha asked throwing off her dress and then putting on a shirt and pants on before pulling her hair up and laying back on the bed.

"It was fine. You ready to read your mom's diary.?" Archie asked handing it to Sasha. Sasha opened it.

"Wait a page is missing. It was ripped out." Sasha said sitting up. She ran her finger along the page.

"Wait. Who's James. She keeps bringing up a James? It must of been on the ripped out page." Sasha mumbled closing the book and putting it back. Archie crumpled the ripped out page in his pocket more.

"Hey how about we spend our last night together, alone with some fun. My dad and Jess are coming back tomorrow." Archie said as Sasha shot up.

"A party?" Sasha asked as Archie shrugged.

"Not what I was thinking but we'll sneak off." Archie said as Sasha smiled.

"Honestly how bout no party." Sasha smiled as she kissed Archie.

30 minutes later
Sasha got up and threw her shirt on. It was 8:42 PM and Sasha had made reservations for her and Archie who was showering.

"Hurry up Baby. We'll be late." Sasha said as she put a new dress she got on and throwing her hair in a bun.

"Sorry babe." Archie said getting dressed and Sasha smiled. They linked hand in hand as they walked to the place. It wasn't far and it was new addition to Riverdale. It opened  a day ago and Sasha had some how gotten reservations.

After the dinner date- 11:10 pm

Sasha and Archie were walking back and Sasha had her shoes off as she looked at her phone it was 11:11 and a shooting star went by.

"Make a wish." Sasha whispered as she looked at Archie who had his eyes closed.

"I wished for a long life with you and a family." Archie said as Sasha hugged him.

"You're so cheesy. Race you home" Sasha said running off as Archie laughed and threw his hands up with a playful sigh and started running.

"They're so cute." Betty said as Jughead looked at her and then looked down.

"Sasha has-

"A brother. I know. I heard FP talking to a woman on the phone the other day." Betty mumbled as she kissed Jughead.

Sasha rushed inside and ran upstairs. She grabbed Archie shorts from earlier and put them on and slipped her tank top on. She stuck her hands in the pockets and pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it.

"What the hell?" Sasha mumbled reading the piece of paper Archie ripped from Sarah's journal. Archie walked inside and saw Sasha.

"Did you read this? You knew?" Sasha asked wiping a tear away and walking downstairs, she say in the couch and axe jumped on her lap.

"Sasha. Look betty and Jug knew also. We've all know for a while, FP told us when Betty over heard FP on the phone the other day." Archie said as Sasha stood up.

"You all kept this from me!? Why. God maybe I could have some real blood family for once and everyone keeps it from me." Sasha said sighing.

"I'm going to see him."