99

(Only one more chapter baby and it's this one. Okay okay. Its okay)

Sasha had disappeared in the night, just like she had promised. Archie sat silently on his bed looking out the window, meeting eyes with Betty as she softly smiled before Archie nodded and walked away.

Why did he feel so empty, he knew she was leaving. Maybe it was because he didn't want her to go, or maybe it was the fact that he did love her, he really did or maybe because she was carrying his child. The child he would never get to see.

Sasha looked at the sun rising, she rubbed her arms and let out a sigh as she thought of Archie. Was their break really necessary? She questioned as she headed back inside the run down motel. She knew what she did was the best for her and her baby.

1 week and 2 days later

Sasha looked at her wall and sighed as as she threw her clothes back into a bag. Leaving Riverdale was just the start of her new life, she now needed new friends, that she could trust and think of as family. The whole thing was, could anybody replace Toni, Betty, Cheryl, Jughead, and Archie? She knew for a fact no one could ever, what they had was amazing and strong and and it was from a movie practically. Sasha sighed and headed for her brothers house. Jenna(his girlfriend) would accept her with open arms.

"Jenna" Sasha said as Jenna opened the door and wrapped Sasha in a hug and brought her inside.

"Come in babydoll why were you out in the cold?" Jenna asked as Sasha sat down and Jenna gave her a blanket.

"I just need a place to stay for a month or two, if that's okay?"Sasha asked as Jenna nodded.

"Of course it is. You're brother is out in a trip so he won't even know you're here." Jenna smiled as Sasha hugged Jenna.

"Thank you Jenna" Sasha said with a big smile.

They spent hours together. Doing endless things and being stupid of course Sasha attended the school nearby and was doing great. She made friends and Riverdale barely crossed her mind anymore. It was just a thing of the past to her. She would of course never forget the people there but they now were just faded memories. She was healthy and so was the baby.

1 month later

"Sash, you said you would be gone by now. The school year is over. I've called a cab. You're brother is coming back and not sure he wants you here" Jenna said as Sasha wrapped Jenna in a hug. Had her brother really not got over that stupid fight of theirs months ago.

"Thank you for everything Jenna"

"Back to riverdale?" Jenna asked. And there that very moment was the first time Sasha had thought about Riverdale, memories flooded back.

"No L.A. my dad is out there so I figure...

"I get it Sasha. You have my number message me whenever bby" a nickname. Sasha smiled as she hugged Jenna one last time and grabbed her bags.

"Thank you again Jenna" Sasha said as she walked down the stairs to the cab. She threw her stuff in and waved at Jenna, before slowly getting  into the cab slowly, smiling at Jenna as she waved and closed the door. There Sasha was. Alone and on the road again. She got into the cab and sighed. She knew to get where she need to go, she didn't have to go through Riverdale. But she wanted one last reminder of where she grew up and she just wanted a final goodbye to everyone.

Sasha pulled put a pen a paper and started to write.

(The next chapter is the last one 😭 guys you won't be ready)