57

A stack of boxs in the basement were pushed down making the girls scream but the scream was cut off when...

A hand went over Sasha's mouth and Bettys the girls looked at each other.

"Now" they yelled as they both lodged their knives into the man's body and quickly ran upstairs looking the door behind them as everyone ran down to them.

"Are you okay?" Archie asked as Sasha looked at Betty.

"We're fine. Call FP" Sasha said as she looked through cabinets and cupboards looking for a gun.

"Umm guys?" Cheryl said pulling a hand gun from Jessica's bag as Toni looked over and then went back to talking with FP on the phone.

"Holy shit" Jughead mumbled as Sasha took it and removed the clip sure enough the gun was loaded. But why?

"Why does Jessica have a loaded gun?" Archie asked as Toni walked over.

"FP is a little busy at the moment, almost all the serpents are and the others don't want to help us. FP said our best guess would to be calling your dad" Toni said as everyone looked at Sasha and she turned to face the basement door.

"No, I refuse to. I don't want to talk to that bastered. I just think you all should leave." Sasha mumbled as she held the gun in her hand.

"Go!" She yelled as Betty grabbed Jughead and Toni grabbed Cheryl while they headed over to Bettys house.

"I'm not leaving you here, especially if there's a masked murder in our house" Archie said as Sasha hugged him and kissed his forhead.

"I'll be fine you have to remember my back story Archie." Sasha as Archie hesitantly left and Sasha called the number and heard the ringing downstairs before the masked man picked up.

"Lets play a game bitch"