14

What we all saw that day was to much there... there was the dead body of...

"Omg! Sweet Pea" I screamed falling next to Toni as we hugged.

"What do we do?" Jughead asked as I wiped my eyes, and stood up grabbing the knife that layer on the ground.

"Who did it, FP Toni who fucking did this" I asked as FP went to speak up but Toni shook her head no.

"Don't you'll get arrested I just lost Sweet Pea. I can't have you rotting in jail"

"What happened" Jughead asked As FP looked down... he was blaming himself he didn't make it in time.

"Sweet Pea and I were walking and these two guys jumped us robbed me and Sweet Pea when we tried to fight back they went after Sweet Pea I called FP then you but everyone was two late I couldn't do anything they threatened to kill me so I stayed back and Sweet Pea wanted me too" Toni cried as I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

<4 hours later>

"I was staying with a few friends at a place called Lodge Lodge and My boyfriend and I were umm fighting and I got a call from Toni and she was crying when I answered it, it was weird cause uhm Toni doesn't cry, the I grabbed Jughead and we uh got to Riverdale and ran towards the screams and cries and that's when we saw it. We didn't know what to do I had Toni tell how it happened and then we called you" I said as the officer looked at me and I fiddled with my ring on my fingers.

"Thank you Miss.Banks you're excused" the officer said as I stood up and walked out and Archie hugged me as I instantly started sobbing.

"I...I lost Sweet Pea" I sobbed out between breaths as Archie just held me close to him and rocked me back and forth.

"Shh shh it's okay Babygirl" Archie mumbled as I just sobbed my heart out, I lost one of my closest best friends.

"Sasha! Sasha!" Toni yelled as we hugged and Toni just stood there and I held her.

"Who were they Toni." I asked as she shook her head.

"They're taking anybody with fresh bruises from our side" Toni said as we sighed and FP walked out and nodded so we all walked Jughead and Betty were in the front. As soon as we got outside I went for my phone and felt didn't feel the knife.

"Oh no" I whispered checking all my pockets and around me, everyone was worried.

"Fuck I tampered with evidence and then dropped it!" I yelled quietly as they looked at me.

"You what!" Betty yelled as I ran a hand through my hair.

"I picked the knife up, it was covered in blood and then I touched it and now it's gone." I was about to black out from all the stress but Jughead just sighed and said.

"It'll be fine we all said you were with us you'll be fine." I hugged Jughead and thanked him.

/two weeks later/

We all sat in school, the whole town was on a search to find out who killed Sweet Pea, headlines all over the place were Riverdale has a killer, Another death?

I was in biology when it happened Archie was sitting in the room across from here Jughead and Betty were in science and Toni was sitting in Math when it happened.

Two cops came in the room and I thought they finally found who killed Jason.

"Miss.Banks you're under arrest for the murder of Sweet Pea." Everyone looked towards me and I let them cuff me.

"I didn't do it" I said once we got in the hall and there they were in the hall.. My group.

"She didn't do!" Toni yelled as I was put in a car and off to the station we went.

"I'm not saying anything until I have a lawyer." I mumbled looking down, someone had to fix this.

<Toni>

"Veronica do you have cameras in the Place you were staying" I asked as we all sat in the lunch room.

"Yeah we do why?"

"Because that proves Sasha was with you guys" Jughead said as we all got a ride to the Lodge house.

"Okay come in no-one is home" Veronica said as we copied the whole tape down on a USB.

"Okay let's take thus down to the police station." I said as Archie took it.

"I will I wanna see her" Archie said standing up as I followed him.

"I'm going too" I said as we left and walked to.the police station.

"What if they don't believe us?" Archie asked as I looked down.

"I really don't know Andrews" and with that we walked inside the police station.