40

Sasha and Archie walked home holding hands and in a peaceful silence, one that was enjoyable.

"I love you" Archie said as Sasha looked up and smiled.

"I love you too Andrews"

"Why do you always call me by my last name?" Archie asked as they approached his house and Sasha thought for a moment.

"Because that's the first thing I called you by, I remember I said something like 'thanks Andrews I have to go meet me here later'" Sasha smiled as Vegas ran up to her when Archie opened the door.

"Down boy" Archie yelled softly and Vegas went and sat on the floor near a chair.

" We're alone all night" Archie said as Sasha wrapped her arms around Archie s waist and put her head on his chest.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" Sasha smiled as Archie nodded and the ran upstairs.

20 minutes later

Sasha was wearing Archie s sweatshirt and Archie was in shorts while they snuggled on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"Sasha put the popcorn on the coffee table and sat on Archie s lap facing him and they started kissing, Archie s hands tracked to her back and they started making out, Archie pushed Sasha lightly down on the couch and he was now on top.

Some time later

Sasha and Archie just laided there when they heard a noise upstairs.

"Get dressed now" Archie said quickly as Sasha grabbed her few articles of clothing and slipped them on.

They were back to wearing what they were when they were watching the movie.

"Sasha have 911 on speed dial" Archie commanded as she pulled her ph9ne out and had it ready.

In the end it all ended really badly, Archie was on the floor a man was in cuffs Sasha had dialed 911 and Fred was driving home.