91

(Just a picture of your beautiful author😂🧡 kidding love y'all enjoy this weird ass chapter))

Sasha didn't just stay for a few days, she stayed for a few months. She looked at the ground as her brother pushed her towards her car.

"Why?" Sasha asked as she walked to her car and threw her bag in the back.

"You can't live her forever face your problems and grow up" Sasha brother sighed as Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Yeah... what a fucking brother you are." Sasha said getting in the car. She drove. Not back to Riverdale, not back to her dad. Not back to anyone. She just drove.

Music played softly as Sasha arrived at Riverdale. After hours of driving she got bored. She pulled up and saw a huge party going on at Archie's house.

"What the hell?"sasha questioned as she walked in, pushing past the drunk people, she came across Cheryl.

"Cher? What's going on!?" Sasha yelled over the music.

"Sasha? Wow what a surprise!" Cheryl yelled hugging Sasha. Cheryl would never. Something was off.

"Do you think shes okay?" The voice spike softly as Sasha blinked and looked up to see Toni and Cheryl. Their back turned towards her.

"Yeah, she just hit her head. On the stairs while trying to walk inside" Toni laughed a bit. It was funny she wasn't gonna lie.

"Toni." FP said harshly as Toni stopped laughing. For a bit the room was dead silent. Everyone's back facing Sasha as she sat wide awake.

"I mean at least shes back" Cheryl said rubbing her arms as Toni smiled shrugging.

"Back! She was gone for months and just shows up out of the blue, causing problems like usual" Archie yelled his voice harsh. Betty slapped him.

"Shut up. You're the reason she left! If you would of never opened her journal!" Jughead yelled as.

"Oh so I'm the problem now!" Archie yelled shoving his hand against Jugheads chest.

"Stop it! Dont let this year you two apart, just blame me if you want but dont fight with your brother!" Sasha yelled as everyone looked at her, no one moved they just shared glances.

"I'll leave again. I just wanted to drop by and say hey. See how you were doing but..

"There you go leaving again" Archie mumbled as Sasha sighed holding back tears.

"Look golden boy. We k own you're hurt but dont take it out on Sasha. Shes trying to make it work and you're being but hurt!" Cheryl yelled as Sasha smiled a bit.

Archie looked around and walked out of the house. Sasha sighed as she gripped her bed sheeting harder and bit her lip.

"So I guess I really fucked up this time" Sasha whispered quietly. "I left for months and thought everything would be fine when I showed up" Sasha mumbled as she pulled her knees to her chest.

Everyone stayed silent. Archie looked through the window and sighed. He smiled lightly and opened the door slowly. He walked to Sasha and he sat next to her. She placed her head against his shoulder and he rubbed his arm up and down her back.