63

DECEMBER 25th
Sasha woke up to Archie wrapping or more like failing to wrap a present and she stretched out on the bed.

"Hey need some help?" Sasha asked putting a sweatshirt in and walking over to Archie before taking the present and wrapping it.

Toners- merry Christmas, see you later❤

Sasha- Merry Christmas too, love you lots and see you later❤

"Who was that?" Archie asked as he ran his hands through Sasha's hair.

"Toni." She replied as Fred opened the door and smiled.

"Coming down?" Fred asked as Archie and Sasha stood up walking downstairs.

After eating breakfast they opened presents and got ready for a long day.

"Hey we're here" Toni yelled walking inside as everyone exchanged hugs. Eventually everyone was there, including the Cooper family, FP, Jughead, Toni, and Cheryl. They started making lunch and Frank still hadn't arrived.

"Sash your phone is ringing, says it's fucktard." Jughead yelled as Sasha set down the knife she had been using.

"That's my dad, answer it. I'll be there in a sec." Sasha said removing her apron and walking out taking her phone from Jughead.

"Hey dad, you're not here yet, something with Jamie?" Sasha asked as she started walking upstairs and everyone downstairs heard a door shut.

"No, just can't come, don't want to" Frank said as Sasha bit her tongue and sighed.

"Why the he'll not!" Sasha yelled, everyone downstairs could hear her." You wanted to meet these amazing people that took care of me when you fucking didn't! You wanted me to meet Jamie and  Ashley" Sasha yelled as Frank tried explaining himself bit Sasha wasn't having it.

"NO! You know what? Fuck you! Have a great fucking Christmas with Ashley and Jamie because they're more important then me. Bye dad" Sasha said as she hung up and wiped a tear before sitting on the bed and letting her tears come down.

"I got it" FP said pushing Archie back as he climbed the stairs and opened the door sitting next to Sasha.

"Look Sasha that man doesn't deserve your love. You're a amazing girl. I don't say this often but I love you. You're my daughter. If he can't be you're dad then I can be and I have been. You know I try my best to be there for you. Sasha you're my little girl. I love you" FP said as Saha hugged him.

"Thank you so so much FP" Sasha said  as FP wiped away Sasha's tears with her thumb.

"I'll give you time. See you downstairs."

"Can you send Archie up?" Sasha asked as FP nodded and walked downstairs sending Archie up