52

The summer was warm and filled with some joy.

"Listen can we talk Sasha?" Archie asked as Sasha grabbed a half packed bag running down the stairs, tears in her eyes.

"No Archie I don't wanna talk and you Betty, just I'm telling Jughead." Sasha opened Archie s house door slamming it behind herself.

"Why are you so mad it was just a kiss?!" Archie yelled out his window as Sasha stopped.

"Maybe! Because I opened my heart up to you. Do you remember what I fucking told you a week ago as we sat by the river, the all my heart shit. Did you think that was a joke!" Sasha yelled as Jughead walked by and looked confused.

"What's going on?" Jughead asked as Sasha laughed through her tears and pointed to Archie s window.

"Ask you girlfriend"

"I'm sorry Jughead. I really am" Betty said as Jug grabbed Sasha's hand and they walked off.

"We're staying with my dad" he said as Sasha nodded in response.

Call after call Sasha declined them, she sat on the couch in FPs trailer and put her head in her knees with a tear stained face.

"Heyyy, there." Alice stopped as Sasha looked up and smiled, she had her keys in her hands and a bag with her hair up. She looked like she planned on leaving.

"Are you leaving? What's going on?" Alice asked sitting next to Sasha.

"Fred's boy and your daughter happened." Sasha plainly stated as Alice sighed.

"So what? Were they kissing or what?" Alice asked as Sasha smiled and looked away.

"Just a kiss, I'll forgive Archie later, I need some time to cool down and he needs some time to think, it's a tatic I use, it really works." Sasha opened up and Alice nodded.

"Okay then I'm heading home, I'm sure Jugheads gonna be there waiting to talk with Betty isn't he?" Alice laughed.

"Yeah, bye Alice you have a good day" Sasha said as Alice waved and left, leaving FP and Sasha there alone.

"Hey FP I'm heading out!" Sasha yelled as she walked to Archie's house and the house was empty.

"Archie?!" She yelled looking around and she heard a cry from upstairs and she ran up trippingon a stair, cutting her knee and as blood ran down her leg she ran upstairs the bathroom door was locked and she ran hitting it with her shoulder and it opened.

"Archie" Sasha cried running as she fell to the floor and pulled Archie into her hands.

"Fucking idiot" Sasha cried as Archie started coughing.

"Yeah I see you tried drowning yourself. That's turned out well." Sasha laughed as Archie sighed and his wet hair dripped on Sasha's white dress making her black underwear visible.

"I love you"

"I know you do" now get in the showers I'll be in, in a sec" Sasha said as Archie got up and got in the shower as Sasha stiches her leg with some thread and needle.

"Hey are you okay?" Archie asked as Sasha stepped in the shower and held Archie s hand.

"I'm great babe" Sasha said kissing Archie.