94

Sasha had been at Cheryl's and Toni's for a bit now. But she was in a totally different part of the house. The pool party was next weekend.

"Hey is Sasha here?" A voice asked as Sasha got up and walked towards the door.

"Hey" Sasha said narrowing her eyes, Toni stepped away and walked back to the left side of the house.

"Why are you here?" Sasha asked as she started walking towards the right side of the house. Her brother followed behind her.

"Just wanted to talk" he mumbled sighing as Sasha opened her room door.

"About what?"she asked with slight tone, she sighed and slammed the door behind her.

"I just want... I think it would be best if you started staying with me or dad." Sasha turned from her closet, dropping the dress she had in her hands on the floor.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? I can take care of myself" Sasha said crossing her arms, her brother stood up.

"You're literally living with two other teenage girls. If not here you live with your boyfriend. Let me tell...

"No let me tell you! I'm doing fine here, I have great friends slash family and Arxhie isn't my boyfriend, we broke up. Let me tell you that dead abused me the last time I saw him, and you kicked me out quote on quote telling me to figure my problems out." Sasha yelled as she swung the door open Toni and Cheryl ran down the hall.

"You need to leave. Right now" Cheryl said as Sashas brother rolled his eyes and stormed out.

"Oh my god"