28

The next day Sasha sat by the water looking into it with a smile.

"Hey can we talk" Archie offered as he sat down and Sasha looked up the sun hit her face and she smiled at Archie.

"Sure, I mean you already sat down" Sasha said as she looked back to the water and ran a hand through it.

"Ya know we've been through some rough times and you're going through a lot lately so Toni and I decided it would be best for you to go stay wi th your aunt in Florida she's picking you up tonight." Archie said as Sasha turned, anger and sadness filled her face.

"Wait Sasha don't cry it was a prank" Archie said as Sasha smiled and tackled Archie to the ground, she played on top of him and smiled.

"God you're so fucking cute" Archie said as Sasha rolled off and layer by Archie's side.

"Archie maybe we should just stay friends, I mean look at us we're happy and every time we get together something bad happens"

"Sasha being around you is amazing and all but I don't think I could care seeing you dat other people, because I love you and deep down I know you love me too" Archie said as Sasha put her hand in the water and sat up.

"Hey meet me at Pops after school" Sasha said kissing Archie's forehead and walking off.

<after school>

Sasha sat behind the counter and Archie walked in wiping the sweat from his head and smiled seeing Sasha.

"Just like the day we fell in love Archie" Sasha said as Archie sat on the bar stool.

"Just this time you won't run out after seeing your ex" Archie said as Reggie walked in.

"Or will I?" Sasha laughed as she ran out and Archie chased after her until he tackled her in the schools football field.

"Get off of me fatty" Sasha laughed pushing Archie off of her and then laying her head on his abs.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah Archie, I know you do because I still love you even throughout the shit"

"You're honestly my world"

"And your my universe"