61

Sasha was awaiting her 17th birthday, not for the money but just for the roses she lived reviving them.

"Sasha c'mon the snow is calling us" Betty laughed as Sasha stood up.

"Wait it's snowing" Sasha smiled running outside and the snowflakes fell on her shoulder she turned her phone the date ready December 22nd.

"Its my birthday today Betty" Sasha said as they walked down the road to pops.

"I know. I got you something" Betty said handing Sasha a box and in the box was a necklace with a B and then Betty pulled the necklace from her neck that had a S on it.

"Thank you Betty. You're honestly the best friend anyone could ask for" Sasha said as they walked inside Pops and everyone poped up.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone yelled as Sasha stepped outside. She hated her  birthday as much as she hated suprises.

"What's wrong with her. Toni you said she would-

"I was wrong Archie sorry people mess up why don't you go talk to her." Toni rolled her eyes and Archie stepped outside brushing a snowflake from Sashas face he kissed her.

"I'm sorry."

"Its not you Archie its just the fact that last time I really had a party was before my mom died" Sasha looked down and then FP and Fred came with 17 roses and a letter.

"From your mom. Just like every year" FP said as Archie looked at his dad and then Fred pulled a necklace.

"This is for being a great girlfriend to my son and A great daughter." Fred Said as Sasha hugged FP and Fred.

"Thanks guys. I love you both." Sasha said as she looked at Archie and grabbed his hands.

"Hey how about inner circle only and of course my dad and FP head out to the ice rink and we can spend your  birthday there." Archie said as Sasha smiled.

"Of course"

"How about we head back to the house, eat then go out." Jessica said stepping out from the car and Archie went in and got the inner circle while they headed to the Andrew's house.

They all had so much fun. Sasha couldn't contain her exicment as she stepped on to the ice. Cheryl and Toni where drinking milkshakes, Betty and Jughead were dancing and The dad's watched as Archie and Sasha ice skated.

"I love you Archie and I think this is the best birthday I've had since I lost my mom"

"Anything for you. Hey I've got a present for you Archie said as they stepped off the ice and he got on his knee.

"I'm not asking you to marry me I'm asking you to promise me that one day we will get married, so I'm just saying that by giving you this I promise-

"Shut up Archie just give her the ring" FP yelled as everyone laughed and Archie put the ring on Sasha's finger.

"I honestly love you all so so much you've mad my life so much better and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my 17th, I'm so glad I ran into Archie at PoPs that one day. I'm so glad Cheryl and Toni met I'm glad Betty and I became best friends. I'm glad FP and Fred get along I'm glad that Jessica and Fred met. I'm so glad that I get to spend my life with the best people in the world including you Jughead." Sasha said while everyone clapped and they group hugged.

"Thank you too Sasha for showing us everyone can get along and showing us loyalty." Fred said as the ice rink door opened and everyone looked to see....