30

[Two weeks after Alexia's arrival]

"Veronica, I'm working on it" Alexis mumbled as Betty peeked her head outside the bathroom door of the school.

"Yes I'm trying to get Archie to like me, I think it's working" Betty's face dropped and she started recording everything.

"Veronica Sasha is drifting away from Archie and with my help you'll be back in control again and Archie will be mine"  Alexis finished as Betty walked out.

"I knew something was up with you since the day I met you, You only came here to hurt Sasha" Betty said poking at Alexas chest and Alexa smiled as a crying Sasha ran and hugged Betty.

"Archie broke up with me" Betty looked at Sasha and then at Alexa.

"Yeah and Alexa is the reason listen to this" Betty said ad Alexa rolled her eyes and Sasha listened to the recording handing the phone back to Betty she just turned and punched Alexa in the nose.

"You got three seconds Alexa" Sasha threatened as Betty smiled a wicked smile.

"Bug bye Alexa" Betty said as Sasha got to one.

"Two!" Alexis stood u0 and ran out and Sasha looked down.

"I'll get CHONI and we can met at the lake" Betty said as Sasha nodded.

"Why not" she as I walking off and Archie started walking by her side.

"Sasha listen I think you were right about just being friends and going separate ways" Archie said as Sasha held back tears and walked to the lake.

"Why? Archie if we never get back together I've wasted over 11 months trying to make this work, trying to love you. That's a lot of time. I stood up for you I stood against my own People for You!" Sasha yelled as she looked at Archie and he just looked down.

"We can't Sasha" Archie said with a expression on his face.

"Listen Archie Andrews I fought for you, and I never once stopped loving you I'm a serpent and I protected you and loved you and all you can do in return is think about other girls and break up with me" Sasha cried out as Archie looked down and just stormed off.

"Fuck you to Andrews" Sasha said as she stepped into the clearing and the girls stood there.

"I'm going to kill him" Toni said as Sasha looked down.

"Yeah well maybe it Alexa...

"Why are you blaming it on Alexa?" Cheryl asked as Betty played the tape.

"That doesn't mean anything maybe Archie and you just aren't meant for each other."

"Fuck you Toni and you too Cheryl fuck this town and fuck everybody in it! Betty let's go"