55

The man in the black mask

Stay in groups! We all thought that the pain and the murders of Riverdale were over but now they're back. A unidentified man in a black mask had shot fellow school member and blue and gold writer after she bravely saved five of her friends. Not to worry though not only is Sheriff Keller on the case so is Archie, Sasha, Betty, Jughead, Toni, and Cheryl. Who may I mention broke the first case of the masked man. This man is armed and dangerous, stay safe! We can't express that enough. Let's end this murder streak in Riverdale.
-Betty Cooper & Sasha Banks

"Its finished" Betty remarked, "mass produced just to make sure everyone sees it" Betty said as she handed me the newspaper our article on the front.

"Sheriff Keller can't be trusted though" Cheryl remarked as she fixed her hair and we all started heading for the school doors.

"I know but we can't say that." I said as I put my hood up. The sound of thunder roared in the background. The rain was terrible and I didn't want to have to drive home.

"Good god stay safe boo" Toni said as Cheryl and her stepped outside with a umbrella and got into a cab they had called 20 minutes ago.

"Betty, Jughead you guys want a ride home" Archie asked pulling the keys out of his pocket and I smiled.

"Yeah why not, I hope we're not out your way" Betty joked as I laughed.

"Betty you and them fucking jokes. Let's go" I laughed as we all stepped outside and ran to my car.

"Hurry get in!" I yelled at Jughead who stepped in go and shut the door. We all were soaked in rain. Betty and I had it bad because of our hair and make-up.

"Oh my god the storms bad. Call Toni we're all staying at my house tonight." Archie said worried. I could tell he had his reasons and I called Toni.

Hey this is Toni, I'll call you back when I can

"She didn't answer I'm going to call Cheryl." I mumbled as I called Cheryl it rang three times before Cheryl picked up.

"Hey whats up?"

"Cheryl listen pack your clothes and Toni's you guys are staying with all of us tonight. I just don't have a-

"Listen I understand we'll be there as soon as possible." Cheryl ended the call and Archie pulled up to the house Jug and Betty ran into Bettys house and got clothes before running into Archie's house. Archie and I ran inside and walked upstairs to change.

Cheryl and Toni arrived while I cooked dinner and they were already changed. They took a seat at the table as I handed out plates and we all got dinner and sat down.

"Where's Jessica?" Archie asked as Sasha shrugged.

"She's working late tonight" Cheryl smiled holding a note as we all smiled, sat down and enjoyed our time together.