74

[Okay Ik I said I was taking a break. But do you know how hard it is for me not to write chapters and this may be something that causes my stress because I stress to make it amazing but it also makes me happy so I'm back]

The next day
Sasha was up in bed a pillow covering her face as she just let years fall down. Archie came up stairs, knocking on the door.

"Hey Sash are you ready for school?" Archie asked as Sasha wiped her tears.

"No. I'm not going today. But I'll see you when you get home." Sasha sniffled and Archie sighed.

"Alrighty see you when I get home. Love you." Archie said through the door.

"Love you too." Sasha cried as Archie left and he had no intention of going to school.

Two days and 22 hours later
"you thought you could out charm the snake charmer now did you?" Penny asked as she struggled to keep Archie down.

"let go of him Penny."Sasha said as she drew a gun and Penny threw Archie to the ground

"I will shoot you." Sasha cried out as Penny laughed picking Archie up again.

"No you won't you're not a serpent Sasha admit you're a sheltered fucking puppy!" Penny yelled as Sasha shot the gun,  the bullet lodge right into Penny's shoulder and she dropped Archie who ran.

"Don't ever call me a sheltered puppy again." Sasha said kicking Penny in the ribs before her and Archie walked off.

"did you just shoot someone?" Archie asked with a bewildered face.

"Yeah I guess I did. Archie please don't look at me like I didn't want to I had to for our safety." Sasha cried as Archie hugged her. black streaks were all down Sasha's face.

"baby it's fine let's go home." Archie said as he put his arm around Sasha and they walked back out to see everyone out there.

"Thank God you're okay." They yelled hugging each other and for a slim moment everything was perfect in Riverdale.