95

Sasha smiled as she looked at the pool. Her reflection smiled back, of course it was her. The purple hair touching her shoulders in slight curls, her black swimsuit, that she stole from Cheryl's closet hugged her body. She was just in the zone looking at herself. What was it about her reflection.

"Hey Sasha" Veronica said as Sasha jumped, startled she turned.

"Hey Ronnie, you look good" Veronica had a maroon two piece bathing suit that looked like it cost 1,000 dollars.

"Hey babe. Where is your red haired stallion?" Veronica asked as Sasha shrugged.

"I'm not sure? We're not together at the moment. Wheres your right hand?" Sasha laughed a bit.

"Speak of the devil" Veronica laughed as Reggie ran in with the football, cheer, and band kids behind him.

"Ronnie! Sash! Get your the group and come here!" Betty yelled as she held Jugheads arm and they walked inside.

"Ronnie, Reggie head in. I'll find Archie" Sasha said as the two walked towards Bughead.

"Archie!" Sasha yelled looking at Archie who was mid dance with a girl probably from Greendale.

"Sasha not now!"Archie yelled back as Sasha walked over to Archie and pushed him and the girl in.

"Let's go Andrews!" Sasha yelled as Archie smiled. The girl jumped out of the water and pushed Sasha in.

"Bitch!" The girl yelled as Sasha grabbed Archie.

"Fuck off. He's mine anyways." Sasha mumble kissing Archie with a smile as she grabbed his hand and they got of the pool. Sasha sassily sent a blow kiss and turned walking inside. Archie not far behind her.

"Hey sorry" Archie said as Sasha looked at Toni and Cheryl. The girls were in matching red and white bikinis. Their hair flowed and Of course Betty had her hair in a high ponytail with a pink bathing suit Jughead had a black pair of trunks on with a pink strip for Betty, Reggie with maroon to go with Ronnie and Archie had matching purple that was based on Sashas hair color.

"So squad. We planned on this hella banger party but uh ok we have one small kinda big issue." Toni said as she rubbed her arms.

"Wha.. shit!?" Jughead yelled looking out the window.

"I thought we got rid of them" Retgie mumbled closing the blinds.

"Yeah me too" Sasha mumbled as bit her lip. Veronica smiled and looked st the ground.

"Sorry but remember I was gone for like a year. What going on. Who are they?" Ronnie asked as Betty sighed.

"A rival gang" Toni mumbled.

"We thought we scared them out" Betty added.

"The Greenside Queens" Cheryl said rolling her eyes

"They practically want to be us. Take what we have" Jughead mumbled sighing.

"We thought that we had finally got rid of them. That's who that girl that archie was dancing with was from. I knew that tattoo from a mile away. The mark themselves with a crown. They're practically the next Ghoulies, expect they come after us with words not knives or drugs." Sasha said as she sighed.

"Just do what you do best" Veronica said referring to what Sasha and the group had done to her.

"We've tried. Trust us" Archie said. "Its not really like they're a harm. They're just rotten rich bitches" archie said as music played outside.

"Let's just try and have fun" Reggie said as the gang walk out.

11:04 PM

It was dark and the party had died down. The night was fun and the two rival gang didn't fight to much. Sasha was by the pool edge sipping drinks back. She sighed. She no longer could see herself in the pool, just the ripples of the dark pool.

"Hey" Archie said softly while he sat down next to Sasha, Sasha looked up.

"Hey" she said running a hand through her hair.

"About earlier?" Archie asked as he looked at Sasha.

"Yeah. Sorry about that"

"Sasha I have a question."