4

[Sasha]
I arrived back later in the day and didn't see Archie I was sorta sad as I continued to work my phone went off and I checked it was Toni and a picture was attached and Jacob was kissing a blue haired girl and I set my phone down as Archie walked in he looked sweety and he pulled off his sweatshirt reavling a small amount of his sick pack and I smiled.

"Starring," Archie said sitting in front of me and me smiling.

"Maybe a little bit" I smiled as Archie looked me in my eyes and I smiled a bit as Jacob walked in with the blue-haired girl and so gripped the counter and looked at Archie.

"Here take this," I said slipping him a napkin taking my bag walking to the back getting my paycheck and leaving.

<Archie Andrews>

I.looked down at the napkin A number was scribbled into it and I smiled entering it into my phone as 'Sasha❤🔥'

Me- what's up
Sash- I'm Fine what's up with you?
Me-nothing. Jughead and Betty r going out tonight and my dad grounded me so...
Sash- sorry Arch I'm busy I got some family shit going on tonight what about the Raven haired girl?
Me- who Veronica? She's going to the movies with her gay BFF
Sash- oh well I have yo go family needs me by Arch💋
Me-bye Sash

I smiled shutting my phone off and grabbing my bag while walking out of Pops. Hold up a family emergency last night and tonight god she must be busy.

<Sasha>
We're going to the movies and terrorizing the people there but I enjoyed filmmaking I only got in on it if it got worse, most of the times it was fine.

"Sasha come on the group is outside," Toni said as I stood.up and slipped my jacket on. I was scared Archie would see me but he's grounded so I should be fine, my only worry was that Veronica girl. I just had to lay low.

We walked out with the group FP watches from his window and I smiled looking down at my feet and then I was pushed and I almost tripped.

"Jesus Christ watch the hell out!" I yelled and we continued until we all stood in the back, of course, we were loud, some of were drunk others hug of so it was crazy. I held a beer bottle in my hand but I was to busy thinking about Jacob and how I was gonna beat the shit out of that girl.

"Hey quiet down!" Someone yelled as I made my way to the front still not viable but I saw it was Veronica.

"Make us" One of the Serpents yelled and I sighed as Veronica jumped out of her seat, trying to be intimidating I see.

"Hey! You know what happens to a snake when a Louboutin heel steps on it? Shut the hell up or you'll find out" she said as they got quiet and then I stepped forward. She knew who I was or did she it's kinda hard to see when it's dark.

"Shut the hell up before we beat your ass up come at us, dumb bitch!" I yelled as she rolled her eyes sitting back down as I walked back to Toni.

"You were awesome," Toni said as I grabbed my bag and took my jacket off.

"I'm going for a walk," I said as she nodded and I walked away.

Arch💋❤- how's the family thing?
Me- I ditched where's our house?
Arch💋❤- **** go through the upstairs window
Me- ok see u soon

I walked to the house Archie said and there was no way I could get through that window so I opened the front door and snuck upstairs and I opened Archies door and closed it super quietly.

"You went through the door how did?

"I fed it a hot dog," I said referring to Archie's dog as I set my bag down and pulled my shoes off.

"Well I'm surprised my dad didn't catch you either"

"He was in the kitchen... I was just really quiet when I came in" I smiled as I sat on Archie' s bed.

"Hey what's up?" He asked as I looked up then laided back down my head on Archie's legs.

"Nothing Arch nothing" I mumbled as I looked at the time on my phone it was half-past ten already.

"Come here," Archie said taking me in his arms as I smiled and breathed in his cologne.

"You know that you have very nice abs" I laughed as Archie smiled removing his shirt and well the teenage girl in me was screaming but the Serpent I was saying no but fuck that side of me I'm a teen and I only live once.

"Okay wow" I mumbled as he smiled at me and pulled something from under his bed and I smiled.

"Archie..."