78

(Who tf still reads this. Tbh I never update. <I was at a friends o have a excuse this time👏😂>

After the movie <you might have to read back lol😂>

"Hold up guys Cheryl's calling me." Toni said walking away and Sasha turned to Jughead.

"Jughead will tell Archie that we're over." Sasha mumbled as Jughead hugged her.

"He's not coming back to Riverdale , is he? That's why" Jughead asked as Sasha nodded her head.

"He said He's decided not to come home. He said we could work it out. But I just, no! His dumbass is- he's bad for me,  I just-.

"There's another girl?" Toni asked as Sasha wiped her tears and opened the car door.

"Yeah. There is, her name is Jamie." Sasha said closing the car door.

Archie's pov <flashback a week ago when he went to his moms>

I sat in the booth of their knock off Pops and a girl walked in, she had straight blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Emma." I said as she ran over. I knew this girl. She was this big internet star and also one of my good frirnds.

"Archie? No way. Why are you here?" Emma hugged me. This is where it all started.

Two week later and I'm supposed to be heading back buy I'm in love and then Emma posted this.

Sasha instantly messaged me, I said it was a joke i was lying to her. But I feel like I was falling for Emma.