92

Sasha woke up the next morning in Archies bed. This feeling was weird, Archie wasn't near her either. She walked downstairs to find him asleep on the couch.

"Hey" Sasha said as she rubbed her arm. Why was this show weird for her? She had dated Srchie for years and now it was just weird to look at him.

"Hey I slept on the couch because I didn't know if you wanted me to sleep in the same bed as you" Archie said rubbing his head and turning to face the wall.

"Hey maybe we should talk after we eat and stuff" Sasha mumbled as Archie nodded.

Sasha and Archie didn't speak while they ate, Fred and Jessica just shrugged it off. Things were rocky and awkward and Sasha didn't like it.

"Sasha we should go for 5hat walk you suggested" Archie said softly as Sasha nodded they both headed for the door and when they got outside the walked straight. They didn't hold hands and it was silent. Not a nice silence it was a awkward silence.

"Why is this so weird" Sasha said throwing her hands up. She was frustrated. Usually they just got back together but this time they couldn't barely look at each other without feeling weird again.

"I'm not sure Sasha" Arxhieumbled as the kept walking and sasha looked down.

"Maybe we shouldn't date. We should just take a break. I'll stay somewhere else. But this is just to weird for me" Sasha said. She hadn't even realized they were by the lake.

"I agree." Archie said sitting down. "But can we enjoy this together." Archie said as the sky slowly turned a brighish purple to a dark blue. Rain.

"Sure. As friends" sasha said sitting down next to Archie. Rain slowly beat down and for the first time. They didn't kiss or enjoy the nice rain. They walked back and sat inside on two opposite sides of the room and watched TV.

"I'll be put and staying g with someone else by tomorrow" Sasha said as she looked at her phone.

TT🎃🔥: Of course you can stay with Cher and I.

Sasha❤: Thanks b

Sasha closed her phone and sighed. Everything was just so weird, in the little town of Riverdale.