33

"Sasha you can't do that" Betty mumbled laying back on the bed shoving another piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Wait so Fred told you to date Jacob to make Archikins jealous?" Cheryl said running her hands through Toni's hair as Sasha smiled and sighed laying on the bed next to Betty, she took some popcorn and before shoving it in her mouth she said.

"I mean yeah but I don't want anything bad to happen" Sasha said with a mouthful of popcorn.

"Okay forget boys, Lets get in our pajamas and watch this movie"Toni clapped as all the girls changed. [Outfit above](Cheryl, Toni, Betty, Sasha)

"Betty I swear if you throw another piece of popcorn at me" Sasha fake yelled while laughing and Betty smiled.

"Where did Cheryl and Toni go?" Betty asked as Sasha looked around.

"My guess would be Cheryl's room to make out or something like that"

"Correct" Cheryl said as she walked back down with Toni on her back and as all the girls laughed the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, it's proably Juggy or FP" Sasha said and Betty smiled.

"Ohh I'm coming, please be Juggy" Betty jumped up and down as the girls all laughed again.

"What are you doin here?" Sasha said as she looked at Betty who tossed her Archie's sweatshirts.

"What are you doing wearing my boyfriends, besides the point I heard there was a slumber party and no-one throws one with out me."

Sasha rolled her eyes slamming the door shut and locking it.

"Snake Bitch" Sasha mumbled as she looked at the girls, they all looked at each other.

"Who was that?" Cheryl asked as Sasha walked over and Betty sighed sitting next to the rest of the girls and Sasha sat on a chair.

"Aleshiha Melia Wilson or in other words snake bitch her brother Jacob was Sasha's ex." Toni said as Betty put two and two together.

"So Jacob is Aleshiha or snake bitches brother and Sasha was involved with snake bitches brother and snake bitch hates her?" Betty said as everyone laughed.

"Pretty much"