8

The weeks passed Archie met Toni who played a rich girl and Sasha and him were getting closer. Archie and Sasha were approaching their 1 month anniversary and Archie lay awake in bed Sasha by his side fast asleep, and he just had this urge to go through her bag and phone so he got up and grabbed her phone he went to messages and saw.

SP🖕(SweetPea)
FP🐍(FP)
Toners💙🌹(Toni)
Babe💙💚💋(Archie)
Juggy😜(Jughead)
Best girl⚘(Betty)
Bitch👹(Veronica)

Archie was confused but moved over to her bag and when he opened it he fell to the ground in tears. Veronica was right. He pulled the Serpent jacket from the bag and held it in his hands.

"Oh my god" He mumbled grabbing his phone and running out.

<Sasha>
I woke up alone thinking Archie was just downstairs I stretched sitting up and I went for my phone. Gone. I knew some thing was up and when I looked to the floor my serpent jacket was there and my heart skipped a literal beat.

"Shit" I said grabbing my things and slipping them into my bag putting my shoes on and running downstairs.

"Bye Fred!" I called opening the door and shutting it behind me as I opened my phone.

Me- baby let me explain
Me- babe answer me
Me-baby
Me- Archie please
Me- Archie I'm sorry
You've been blocked

Tears. I wiped them away and called Toni.

"He knows" I said holding back the tears as Toni sighed.

"Sash I'm so sorry I have something to tell...

"Toni not now" I said hanging up my phone and running to the lake I knew Archie would be there that was our spot.

"Archie listen...

"No Sash!" He yelled.

<3rd pov>

"Archie listen to me!" Sasha yelled as Archie stood up and looked at her.

"No you're just going to lie to me again!"

"I was going to tell you and you had no right to go through my shit!"

"I think I did"

"Archie I'm sorry I'm serpent I can't change that!"

"Yes you can"

"No I can't their my family their all I have except for you" Sasha sighed as tears came to Archie s eyes.

"Why me what did a serpent girl like you see in me."

"Your eyes just had that sparkle and you're personality was everything, I'm really sorry"

"I loved you!"

"I love you Archie just because of one lie you can't love me!"

"It was a big lie a huge one! I can't date a serpent especially when you guys destroyed my dad's equipment, destroyed our side, and when I got beat up in the bar you didn't even try to help me!"

"I sent Toni yo help you!"

"Sasha I just can't"

"I'm so so sorry Archie" Sasha cried. out. It was quiet for a moment.

"I love you Archie" Sasha said running a hand through her hair.

"Then stop loving me!"

"I can't!"

"We don't work!"

"I know" Sasha whispered looking down at her feet.

"This has to end" Archie said tears in his eye as Sasha wiped hers away.

"It just did Archie.. it's over." Sasha said grabbing her bag and putting her serpent jacket on and walking out and crossing to the Southside.

"Sasha come here" Toni said as Sasha broke down falling to the sidewalk and Toni ran to her.

"Shh it's going to be alright"

"No no it's not Toni... I...I love him" Sasha sighed out as Toni sat down and took Sasha in her lap and running her hands through Sasha's hair.

<Toni>

Sasha was crying a rare sight that was. So I just sat there running my hand through her purple hair and we sat there on the sidewalk for about a hour before she stopped crying and I didn't have the nerve to tell her but I had to.

"Sasha I need to tell you something." I whispered as she looked at me.

"What Toni"

"Southside high is shutting down" I said as she jumped up hitting me in the nose and she looked at me.

"Where will we go to school."

"Riverdale high" I said as Sasha kicked a tree.

"WHY!" She screamed over and over again.

"This day fucking sucks" She said sliding down the tree as I took a spot by her and SweetPea saw us and sat on the other side of her.

"I love you guys promise me you'll never leave me"

"Promise"