77

Oh shiiit. Its been 5 days, Gorman what am I doing with my life you may ask, tbh idk, I just get distracted.)

Sasha woke up to Toni jumping on the bed and Sasha smiled.

"Toni, where's Cheryl?" Sasha asked while she sat up stretching. Toni smiled and ran her hands on the corner of the blanket.

"She's figuring some things out with the mayor about her mom." Toni replied standing up.

"Fred told me about your dad. I'm sorry, we should of never let you go." Toni said as Sasha hugged her.

"Toni I'm fine. I'm alive and im doing good, I mean I miss Archie, but whatever." Sasha laughed at the end and Toni smiled.

"Hey I'll call Jug, you wanna go to Greendale or something and watch  a movie?" Toni asked as Sasha smiled.

"Yeah of course." Sasha said throwing off the shirt she had and putting a new one on then some jeans and one of Archie's sweatshirt.

"Jug says he's open his girlfriend is busy with family."  Toni said as Sasha finished her makeup and brushing her hair as Jughead came in through the window.

"Jug you know you don't have to go through the window, I'm not betty and Fred doesn't care." Sasha said as she looked at her hair.

"Sorry just natural. Can we go?" Jughead asked as Sasha smiled.

"Yeah, we're taking Sasha's car." Toni said as Jug stopped.

"Sasha's car isn't out there. Archie took it to his moms." Jug said as Sasha sighed.

"Well have to ride the- hold up let's ask FP if we can use his truck." Sasha said as they headed downstairs.

"Hey Fred we're heading out to Greendale, so we can see a movie." Sasha called put as she opened the door.

"Your car isn't here though" Fred said as Toni and Jug went outside.

"We planned on asking FP to use his truck." Sasha said as Fred tossed her his car keys.

"You can use mine, stay safe please." Fred said as Sasha hugged him and she walked out.

"Get in Fred's truck." Sasha said as they all climbed in the truck.

At The Greendale theater

They all got their tickets and walked into the empty theater. No one would be there it was 9;00 AM on a Tuesday.

It was just the three  them like it used to be, without all the trouble. Without a girlfriends or a boyfriend. It was just so nice and Sasha smiled.