29

"Archie I still think we should be friends"

"Sasha c'mon" Archie said as Sasha smiled and the two kissed.

"Who am I kidding I love you" Sasha laughed as she walked into Pops Archie right behind her.

"Sasha I'm here to say sorry" Reggie said as Veronica appeared and nodded.

"Me too." Veronica said as Sasha looked up from her food.

"That's great Reggie and you, I told you to leave Riverdale you don't listen well do you?" Sasha asked as Reggie walked off and Veronica stood there.

"Look it's been two weeks and and...

"Everyone hates you and your family, every town you go into you get bullied or shuned" Sasha said as Veronica nodded.

"So I was wondering if I bought you whatever you wanted and kept everything secret if you wouldn't leak those files because I'm like super sorry" Veronica put a smile on her face and Sasha smiled a fake smile.

"Oh Veronica of course"

"Wait really!?" Veronica yelled getting happy as Sasha looked up from her phone.

"Yeah I just leaked every single file everyone will know in about oh right now so you better run" Sasha said as Veronica rolled her eyes and stormed out.

"Did you really have to do that she.."

"Archie I swear to god if you agree with her" Sasha said as Archie looked down.

"No no of course not"

"Good because I just couldn't bear if you liked her or agreed with her" Sasha said as Archie looked up to see Cheryl and Toni walk in.

"Sash, Archiekins; how are you two" Cheryl asked sitting down across from them and Toni took a seat next to her.

"We're great, so is Betty still on for tonight?"

"Oh yeah most defiantly" Betty said as Jughead walked in and motioned Archie out, once Archie left Betty sat next to Sasha.

"Hey Archie what's up we haven't talked for awhile" Jughead asked As Archie looked down.

"Nothing good, Sasha hasn't been herself recently" Archie addmited as a girl with silky brown hair and raebans on walked past them stopping to look at the two.

"Wow, okay the men here are hot" she said as Archie smiled and Jughead nudged Archie.

"We're dating people"

"Yeah not you I meant him" The girl said pointing to Archie with a smile.

"Yeah his girlfriend is walking with her group of friends to the door"

"She's not even pretty, just wait and see he won't be hers for long" The girl said and when Sasha opened the door she screamed and so did the girl.

"Alexa! Oh my god your back!" Sasha yelled as Jughead looked at Archie.

"Hey Sasha what's up girl, single or like dating"

"Single, kidding um the redhead behind you is my boy toy" Sasha said as she hugged Archie and the two kissed.

Alexa had a plan in her mid to destroy Sasha's life.