27

"I want revenge"

Sasha said brushing her hair back and smiling.

"I know what we're going to do!" Sasha yelled and everyone looked at her.

"Archie you drag her dumbass to a dinner and then make her say on camera she's trying to ruin my house blah blah blah then get her yo her house and Cheryl you ask her to come over and 'dress' her up of course bringing Toni and Betty along where I will slip in and Fred you will distract Hermione and Hiram Lodge and the rest is all up to me" Sasha said as they all nodded and Archie opened his phone.

"Hey Veronica can we meet up and talk" Archie gave thumbs up and Cheryl called Veronica.

"Hi I heard you were going on a date with Archikins, I was wondering if Toni Betty and I could c9me and help get you ready" Cheryl smiled and put her thumbs up and Fred called Hiram.

"Hey can me and your wife have dinner because your daughter and my son are dating" Fred put his thumbs up and Sasha jumped up and Jughead waved.

"Oh yeah Juggy I want you to wire up Archie and record everything on tape" Sasha said as everyone put their hands in and they all hot to work.

"Hey V" Cheryl said as Veronica and Cheryl walked to Veronica room and Betty opened the door, Sasha slipped in the closet.

Groupchat🤘

Fred- we're out of town you'll be good till around 12:00pm

Sasha- good

Toni- Veronica just got dropped off

Sasha started on her plan.

2 hours later.

Cheryl- she's heading up now

Sasha sat herself down in a chair and turned towards the window as Veronica slipped inside.

"You're home" Sasha said turning as Veronica went to hit a alarm.

"Its not going to work I shut all the alarms down" Sasha said as Veronica looked up.

"What are you doing in my house?" Veronica asked putting her purse down.

"I'm getting back what I deserve. You're rain of terror is over you bought my old SCHOOL you BURNT my house down YOU stole my boyfriend you've RUINED my fucking life so I'm giving it back to you.  You're whole family needs to leave Riverdale Once you got here everything in Riverdale went down" Sasha said as Veronica sighed and leaned against the wall.

"What are you going to do. Kill me"

"No much much worse I'm exposing you and your family." Sasha said holding a stack of documents in her hands and lighter in the other.

"You wouldn't" Veronica said as Sasha dropped the lighter.

"If I ever see you in Riverdale again or if ypmour parents buy one more thing in Riverdale these files will be leaked." Sasha said slipping away as she climbed down the walls Veronica managed to get the fire out and Sasha walked back to the group spot and set the files on the table.

"I think we won't be hearing from the Lodge family for awhile."