53

The love the lust and luck soon was  to run out, Senior year was starting and Riverdale was in for quite of a surprise.

Sasha slipped on one of Archie's shirts and put a pair of jeans on the button was hard to button, Sasha was gaining weight and she had decided on starting to work out.

"Sasha you ready?" Archie called from downstairs and Sasha grabbed her bag off the floor.

"Yeah baby I'm coming" Sasha mumbled and she heard just the slight of noise and turned around. Nothing she brushed it off and walked downstairs meeting up with Archie at the bottom of the stairs.

"Bye Dad" Archie called as they walked to the door and the fresh morning air hit them.

The days went by fast and everyone started having the feeling that someone was watching them, the group was thinking another outsider was in trying to terrorize the town.

The group slid into the booth execpt Sasha who was in the park, it was later but she was running and a hand went over her mouth to cover her scream. The group didn't think anything of her nor being there because she had said she was going to be late.

Her heart was beating so fast, she bit down on the persons hand and ran she ran right to pop's and inside she looked around.

"We were right there's someone in this town that's doesn't belong." Sasha breathed out as she put her hands to her knees catching her breath Betty had Pop bring a glass of water and Archie brought Sasha to sit down.

"Long story short he attacked me in the park. I know we all thought but now we know someone is here bit sheriff Keller isn't doing anything so it's up to us" Sasha mumbled as everyone grabbed hands.

"We stick together no going alone, we don't want anyone dead" Jughead breathed out.

That almost empty diner wouldn't be that way for long in fact the group had a surprise waiting for them at every corner.

(Hey guys I have the ending wrote and a lucky winner will get the chance to read it. Now the requirements are that you vote on this chapter and comment something. A winner will be chosen May 4th. Good luck to all)